Jon Jones prime is wasted.

More than just his 'prime' being wasted.

His shady history with PEDs calls into question even his PREVIOUS run imo.

Dude has a history of cheating and dirty tactics.

You have to put an asterisk next to his name now.

The guys story is that he took off-label boner bills from a gym bro, which is crazy enough at face value - then you learn the packaging literally said 'NOT FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION' on it.

Give me a break.

You have to put an asterisk next to his name now.

The guys story is that he took off-label boner bills from a gym bro, which is crazy enough at face value - then you learn the packaging literally said 'NOT FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION' on it.

Give me a break.

Nobody take personal responsibility anymore.

He never had a prime to begin with, anyone notice how he was trash against no camp OSP and was caught cheating all within usada's first full year?

Nobody take personal responsibility anymore.

Honestly I don't think its that, so much as a fairly straight forward doping scam.

If you can get laboratory samples 'not for human consumption' that have banned substances in them to order, why wouldn't you use that in the event of popping?

Jones got off light this time but we don't have any reason to believe his story is straight considering his lack of character throughout his public life, and the fact that he magically gets jacked and in shape in the off season.

Everyone failing their first round of random USADA tests seems unlikely to be a amazing set of coincidences.

Imo he's just entering his Prime. Besides the Gus fight the dude has never really took any damage and has still never had any major injuries.

with USADA keeping him honest and the AC making the new eyepoke rule, Jones might have lost his edge already. Maybe a natty Jones never would have beat Gus or DC.

Dude should have a record breaking title reign now. He should have already moved up to heavyweight and destroying 2 divisions. Such a shame.

He is like the Mike Tyson of mma.

Jon Jones is the only truly undefeated fighter in the UFC with a good resume. Khabib can bark all he wants, but when did he ever fought the likes of Rampage, Machida, Shogun, Cormier, the list GOES ON.

Believe me, if Khabib got to fight a succession of old shot guys and dudes much much smaller than him, he'd do just fine too.

It's always sad to see athletes throw it all away. I know the NFL and other leagues have counseling and whatnot to try to minimize this type of thing. What it all boils down to is, if you can manage to do three things, you'll be set for life:

1. Obey the law
2. Don't do drugs
3. Make good decisions with your money

It's amazing how many can't manage to do those three things.

1. Don't do stupid fucking things.

Can't even do 1.

He's sure wasting a good chunk of it. Doesn't seem worth it

To be honest and I'm not fighter bashing here.....but the guy was never too exciting...no one really cares if he returns or not and his fight with OSP kina proved that

I don't really care one way or the other. If he ever happens to make it back, and is on a card that i choose to watch, then I'll watch. Not gonna put any more thought into it than that.

Back