Jon Jones prime is wasted.

brainwash

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Dude should have a record breaking title reign now. He should have already moved up to heavyweight and destroying 2 divisions. Such a shame.

He is like the Mike Tyson of mma.

Jon Jones is the only truly undefeated fighter in the UFC with a good resume. Khabib can bark all he wants, but when did he ever fought the likes of Rampage, Machida, Shogun, Cormier, the list GOES ON.

More than just his 'prime' being wasted.

His shady history with PEDs calls into question even his PREVIOUS run imo.

Dude has a history of cheating and dirty tactics.

He will be thirty next time he fights.
God, 30?! He's probably going to roll to the cage on a wheelchair, that old ass geriatric fucker.

Unlike GSP who was getting his ass whooped by Matt Serra in his Prime?

Or Fedor spending his prime fighting cans?

It's always sad to see athletes throw it all away. I know the NFL and other leagues have counseling and whatnot to try to minimize this type of thing. What it all boils down to is, if you can manage to do three things, you'll be set for life:

1. Obey the law
2. Don't do drugs
3. Make good decisions with your money

It's amazing how many can't manage to do those three things.

It's always sad to see athletes throw it all away. I know the NFL and other leagues have counseling and whatnot to try to minimize this type of thing. What it all boils down to is, if you can manage to do three things, you'll be set for life:

1. Obey the law
2. Don't do drugs
3. Make good decisions with your money

It's amazing how many can't manage to do those three things.
Drugs come with money and the law says you can't do drugs.

You haven't noticed rich people's kids are the biggest addicts there are? Go to any rehab and it's full of suburban teenagers.

Drugs come with money and the law says you can't do drugs.

You haven't noticed rich people's kids are the biggest addicts there are? Go to any rehab and it's full of suburban teenagers.
Fair point. I always worry about my kids.

More like getting wasted in his prime.
chuck.gif

At the rate he was demolishing LHWs before, he would have been fighting cans by now. He's always been adamant about moving up, if he ever was to bulk up to HW this is the time. There aren't a lot of contenders at 205, a Cormier rematch, Rumble, maybe a couple of 185ers.

Good. This man is a criminal. I hope his entire life ends up in the bin

Back