Jon Jones presence is needed in the HW division

Haven't bought any WME stock yet... But when I do I'll suggest this fight at the next quarterly meeting...

Honestly, I don't think the division needs him. Sure, he's a fresh face for the division, but he's surely not needed there.
The division is kind of shambles.
Francis, then there is Stipe, and who else really?

HW could desperately use some fresh faces. Having the best fighter in the world move to it would be a welcomed improvement.

Why don't you pay Jones more to fight or stfu?

Only cheap fuck here is you. Easy to spend other people's money. I doubt you even buy PPVs, let's be real here.
Wow that got escalated

I would rather jones just fight in ether (lhw, hw) at this point. Theres a higher chance of him getting flatlined at lhw anyways, unless he's definitely fighting francis. He was fine with the idea of old stipe, now theres risks on boths sides and dana doesnt want to pay up, hilarious.

Jones wins against Francis by late TKO and doesn’t drop a round

Jon Jones is not needed

HW and LHW are doing fine without him and his PEDs
How so? Look at these yawnfest UFC cards coming up? Nothing at all until Summer with Conor/Dustin 3 and some don't care about that.. Lewis is not some great HW.. He is a gatekeeper.. HW is a wasteland..

So you think a guy who no mma fighter ever has his accomplishments win a title at 21 and is 34. needs to fight a contender before a title?

what?

you hate Jon jones. Lol

Don't hate Jones at all and no I don't think he needs one to get a title shot, hell he had a title shot and blew it in negotiations. If you read my comment again, what I said was he is not fighting for the title next, so go fight a contender and put more build up to this title fight. He takes out a top contender and maybe negotiations go more his way. He wants the payday so you have to remind them what your selling.

Don't hate Jones at all and no I don't think he needs one to get a title shot, hell he had a title shot and blew it in negotiations. If you read my comment again, what I said was he is not fighting for the title next, so go fight a contender and put more build up to this title fight. He takes out a top contender and maybe negotiations go more his way. He wants the payday so you have to remind them what your selling.

jones next fight will only be for a title.

I'd love to see Francis turn Jones into a mannequin.

We all know Jones will never accept this fight.

They've offered him that but it looks like he is not willing to fight Francis for the amount they are offering. So now what???

Well he’s a man and the best in his profession. If he’s not compensated what he thinks he’s worth he shouldn’t fight as that’s his profession.

or in every other profession you would leave that job and go where you think you’re better compensated and what makes you happier. Most professions will not hold you for making a livelihood for your entire life. But that’s ufc for ya.

Ya know. just like every human should do if they feel they’re not paid what they think and would be better somewhere else.

How so? Look at these yawnfest UFC cards coming up? Nothing at all until Summer with Conor/Dustin 3 and some don't care about that.. Lewis is not some great HW.. He is a gatekeeper.. HW is a wasteland..
Lewis knocks guys the fuck out, sometimes that's all you need.

Conor vs Poirier is the worst out of the 3 main event PPVs coming up, I'm much more intrigued by the other two matchups.

Nothing at all until the summer? There's 6 cards in May & June, with solid main events. The weakest is clearly Rozenstruik vs Sakai, but at least that card has Ponzinibbio vs Baeza.

Lewis knocks guys the fuck out, sometimes that's all you need.

Conor vs Poirier is the worst out of the 3 main event PPVs coming up, I'm much more intrigued by the other two matchups.

Nothing at all until the summer? There's 6 cards in May & June, with solid main events. The weakest is clearly Rozenstruik vs Sakai, but at least that card has Ponzinibbio vs Baeza.

The promotional influence is so powerful to you you’re excited to see a rematch of one of the worst fights ever.

take a step back and think logically. No promotion holds so much power to make a fan think one of the shittiest fights ever. And you’re clamoring to see it again.

This is the power of social media and the ufc promotion.

they’ll make you want to see things again even though you hated the first go round. N

The promotional influence is so powerful to you you’re excited to see a rematch of one of the worst fights ever.

take a step back and think logically. No promotion holds so much power to make a fan think one of the shittiest fights ever. And you’re clamoring to see it again.

This is the power of social media and the ufc promotion.

they’ll make you want to see things again even though you hated the first go round. N
You're talking about Izzy vs Marvin? I think both guys have improved drastically in their first fight, and Vettori may have the style to beat Izzy, though I doubt it.

Sorry, I just enjoy watching MMA.

Edit: Oh you're talking about Lewis vs Ngannou. I didn't even touch on that but whatever. Yeah I'll be watching and hoping Lewis takes his head off. It's clear Jones is full of shit, don't really care about that goof anymore. LHW is intriguing again.

Last edited:
Jones' management team hard at work I see.
<Goldie11>

The division is kind of shambles.
Francis, then there is Stipe, and who else really?

Black Beast
Volkov
Gane
Blaydes and a few others

LHW isn't in the best shape either. Look at those guys and name some serious title contenders outside of Glover, Rakic, and Jiri

Black Beast
Volkov
Gane
Blaydes and a few others

LHW isn't in the best shape either. Look at those guys and name some serious title contenders outside of Glover, Rakic, and Jiri
Agreed.
It feels like both weight classes are lacking stardom right now

The days of Rampage, Rashad, Lyoto, Shogun, Chuck, Brock, Mir, Reem, Cain are the distance past right now

What bothers me are fighters who go up in weight and get special treatment by cutting ahead of other fighters in that weight class. IMO it matter doesn't if you're the world champ at LHW, at HW you're not ranked meaning these type of fighters should rack up a few wins before being a title contender.

Back