Jon Jones presence is needed in the HW division

M.A.G.A.

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Francis is great but he has no other opponent in the division that will sell a PPV, no one cares about him fighting Lewis again or even Stipe

A fight with Gane is intriguing but it won't sell like a a Jones fight

Dana White you cheap bald fuck, pay both men what they deserve because the fans deserve this fight

Stipe is bulking. I would watch it, the fuck are you talking about. Same goes for Lewis.

If he fights at HW, it'll be once against Francis

Part of the reason the UFC doesn't care about the fight, is they know if Jon wins he'll just retire

If his presence is needed they he should take a fight and prove it. He didn't get the title fight, so take on a contender and prove your worth. If he wants to build this fight up to get the big payday then he needs to do more than run his mouth. Getting in the and take out a contender. That would speak a lot louder than stupid twitter rants.

Why don't you pay Jones more to fight or stfu?

Only cheap fuck here is you. Easy to spend other people's money. I doubt you even buy PPVs, let's be real here.

I haven’t posted on this thread but it feels like you’re personally attacking me.

jon wants guaranteed money
for what? more eye pokes?
not needed,
boring hand and fingers out fighter for too long

uses his reach adv in the worst/dirtiest way possible
need to sacrifice your eyes to punch him
27xRS.jpg

Jon-Jones-eye-poke.gif

jones-567099.jpg

machi.jpg

fingers3.gif

hELEK52.gif

fingers4.gif

LONG STANDING HISTORY OF THIS
Does it almost every damn fight
How is he still getting paid ANYTHING??
jon "paid to poke" jones

Last edited:
If his presence is needed they he should take a fight and prove it. He didn't get the title fight, so take on a contender and prove your worth. If he wants to build this fight up to get the big payday then he needs to do more than run his mouth. Getting in the and take out a contender. That would speak a lot louder than stupid twitter rants.

When the very best of a division let alone an entire sport for a decade it should go without saying he fights for a title. Prove himself? What about being the youngest champ and never losing.

The guy was always a hw. He just could make 205.
Pretending jones has a bunch of question marks regarding his skill set is just absurd.

If he fights at HW, it'll be once against Francis

Part of the reason the UFC doesn't care about the fight, is they know if Jon wins he'll just retire

this.

it is jon, not the ufc, that needs this fight. for jon, it is his legacy capstone fight. for the ufc, it is just another big ppv, of which there are several each year. if jon somehow gets the belt and retires, which he absolutely would, it hurts the ufc. there is no upside for them except the ppv itself.

the hw division needs better fighters period. always has. it has no particular need for jon jones tho.

not needed,

27xRS.jpg

Jon-Jones-eye-poke.gif

jones-567099.jpg

machi.jpg

fingers3.gif

hELEK52.gif

fingers4.gif

Hahaha!
You sound like a hurt pu$$y
"why is he getting paid to fight"
{<BJPeen}

Honestly, I don't think the division needs him. Sure, he's a fresh face for the division, but he's surely not needed there.

When the very best of a division let alone an entire sport for a decade it should go without saying he fights for a title. Prove himself? What about being the youngest champ and never losing.

The guy was always a hw. He just could make 205.
Pretending jones has a bunch of question marks regarding his skill set is just absurd.

This is not about getting the immediate title shot. If they did that I would be fine with it. This is about building a bigger fight. And yes, if he finally takes a heavyweight fight and destroys a legit contender, then yes it makes this fight bigger. Maybe then he will get the big payday he is asking for.

Jon was barely needed at 205 anymore after those last few borefests. With an exciting champ like Francis HW def does not need Jon lol

I'm actually very interested in Lewis rematch, Stipe III ,Gane, Yom Aspinal. Then he could go boxing

not needed,

27xRS.jpg

Jon-Jones-eye-poke.gif

jones-567099.jpg

machi.jpg

fingers3.gif

hELEK52.gif

fingers4.gif

jon "paid to poke" jones

I would want to get paid, too, if a ppv I was headlining was going to sell 1-2 million.

not needed,

27xRS.jpg

Jon-Jones-eye-poke.gif

jones-567099.jpg

machi.jpg

fingers3.gif

hELEK52.gif

fingers4.gif

jon "paid to poke" jones

The amount of time you spent on this makes you look sad. Secondly, Jones hasn't poked any eyes for years so you're as irrelevant as the point you're trying to make.

This is not about getting the immediate title shot. If they did that I would be fine with it. This is about building a bigger fight. And yes, if he finally takes a heavyweight fight and destroys a legit contender, then yes it makes this fight bigger. Maybe then he will get the big payday he is asking for.

So you think a guy who no mma fighter ever has his accomplishments win a title at 21 and is 34. needs to fight a contender before a title?

what?

you hate Jon jones. Lol

Back