Jon Jones prediction

Based and White Pilled

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Jon Jones will come back and his career will end up being viewed in a similar manner to Mike Tyson's. He will come back, maybe win a couple easier fights, then lose to someone good (holyfield). After this his nuthuggers will claim he was never the same after his time away and that at his peak he would absolutely destroy anyone ever. That is all.

Never coming back. Will serve only as cautionary tale.

I think Jon Jones will come back with vengeful determination and decimate DC in rematch, sending him into permanent depression. He will then go on an absolute tear at LHW before a crazed, bloodlusted DC shoots him on national TV then himself. The incident will surpass Janet Jackson's SuperBowl wardrobe malfunction as the worst live TV disaster in US history, prompting John McCain to use the momentum to resume his nationwide anti-human cockfighting crusade. He will enlist the help of Nevada Local 226 and blast MMA back into the stone ages and the world can go back to watching mainstream sport with real talent.

Jon Jones isn't going to prison for years. Plus he's already a better mma fighter than Tyson was a boxer

I predict he will be sentenced to be the butler of the woman he struck, and will help raise the as-of-yet unborn child. Hilarity will ensue, and it will be picked up as a 'reality' show.

Jon Jones will come back and his career will end up being viewed in a similar manner to Mike Tyson's. He will come back, maybe win a couple easier fights, then lose to someone good (holyfield). After this his nuthuggers will claim he was never the same after his time away and that at his peak he would absolutely destroy anyone ever. That is all.

I don't even really like jon jones, but i would be inclined to agree if that were the case.

I think Jones is going to come back concerned with making as much money as possible, win or lose. Long as he remains relatively healthy and can take the hits, he'll get paid and stay wealthy. He doesn't need to redeem himself to me, because I don't take any of this THAT seriously.

Jon Jones isn't going to prison for years. Plus he's already a better mma fighter than Tyson was a boxer

My God I hope you're joking. Mike Tyson as a teenager was a better boxer than Jones is an mma fighter. I know in most situations you go with the mma fighter over a boxer in a street fight. But I honestly think Tyson in his prime wrecks Jones in a street fight. Tyson was an animal. Jones leaves that fight without a nose or either of his ears.

80HAq17.gif

My God I hope you're joking. Mike Tyson as a teenager was a better boxer than Jones is an mma fighter. I know in most situations you go with the mma fighter over a boxer in a street fight. But I honestly think Tyson in his prime wrecks Jones in a street fight. Tyson was an animal. Jones leaves that fight without a nose or either of his ears.

Jon Jones is arguably the best mma fighter of all time.

Tyson isn't close to the best boxer.

Jones is a better mma fighter than Tyson is a boxer

He's done.... I think you just need to get over it and move on. :)

Is he going to jail for 6 years too? Saucepan please

Jon Jones is arguably the best mma fighter of all time.

Tyson isn't close to the best boxer.

Jones is a better mma fighter than Tyson is a boxer

Just no.

IMO Tyson is the greatest heavy weight boxer of all time. Jones wins due to his superior genetics, not his training. He entered mma relatively late and doesnt train year round...he only trains when he's fighting...6 weeks out from the actual fight. The guy is a freak of nature but he is not even close to the "greatest mixed martial artist". Tyson was a genetic freak too but he was a student of boxing under Cus D'Amato, dedicated to his craft from a young age and IMO the greatest heavy weight ever.

Back