Media Jon Jones posts pic comparing POST-USADA records of champs

They moved in entire PPV across state lines after he couldn’t get licensed for failing a PED test. That is almost the literal definition of being allowed to cheat.
He didn’t fail a ped test.

Nevada simply wanted a hearing. They licensed him after he had the hearing. Maybe you didn’t hear......

It’s amazing that people still try and create a different narrative than what actually happened.....

It's funny how insecure he is all things considered. I'm sure it's part of what makes him such a great competitor, but you'd think the best fighter in the world wouldn't feel the need to assert himself all the time to random people on the internet, he has his records, he's rich, good looking guy, family, but he still has to go on twitter any time someone says a word about him, crazy

Lol, epitome of bones detractors' straw clutching to throw shade.

I'm not straw clutching. It's true. He has won fights. Also what I wrote is true. Anyone is allowed to make fun of the guy for his shitty life choices that he chooses to make public.

Maybe your fandom makes you willing to forget those things. Go for it, bro. I don't care.

I'm not straw clutching. It's true. He has won fights. Also what I wrote is true. Anyone is allowed to make fun of the guy for his shitty life choices that he chooses to make public.

Maybe your fandom makes you willing to forget those things. Go for it, bro. I don't care.
Enjoy your moral victories

Lol if you beat Vitor, Wand, Anderson, Chael in amount of failed drug tests this isn't your argument.

No way hes trolling at this point.
"trolling" "playing the heels"...stop trying to justify his behaviour. The guy has mental issues, you can still be a fan of him as a fighter but you can't deny that.

cheated 2x only
please prove he cheated all his fights
24 yr old cheated against monsters like rashad machida rua and many more right?
thats how delusional jones haters are
also believes their pride super hereoes where clean
thats bs right?

Funny that you keep ignoring the fact that Jones basically admitted that he did.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back