Media Jon Jones posts pic comparing POST-USADA records of champs

What common knowledge? U think if they let Conor have pico he would win against khabib? U haters are incredibly stupid

Well yeah I guess they also let kabib and Conor use peds because they are more valuable than Jones right?
PEDs do just that, enhance your performance, so yes it's possible if Conor was using he could have done better or landed something.

People dont use PEDs for shits and giggles dummy.

What common knowledge? U think if they let Conor have pico he would win against khabib? U haters are incredibly stupid

Well yeah I guess they also let kabib and Conor use peds because they are more valuable than Jones right?
What are you tryna debate? That he didn't have PEDs in his body or the amount was so little it didn't matter?

Based Jones is not a moron, he didn't stop juicing it. Good for him, I really hope he's the one to destroys anime cringe skinny clown gynosanya.

When one trolls so well.. others have difficulties trying to tell if he is indeed trolling or being serious

Shows that after leaving the roids he has looked unimpressive compared to the beast he used to be. It also shows that he is so talented that even this roidless, old version gets the W. Nobody question’s this guy’s talent despite all the cheating.
The 3 fights he's been completely roidless is against Anthony Smith Thiago Silva and Reyes who he arguably lost. Not a single impressive performance there to be found.
He should have finished Smith instead he has a 48-44 against him and an SD against a Thiago Santos without functioning knees

Last edited:

Because he failed a drug test and they moved the card interstate because of "pulsing' to keep the fight going. One commission wouldn't sanction him and another would.

Jones version of his PED use is he accidently took so much of a banned substance via a dick pill he has never been able to be guaranteed to test positive again.

Nobody here hates Jon ppl are just rightfully criticizing him for cheating. I fail to see how that's hating.
At what age did you gain your psychic ability to be able to gaze into the human heart and tell that nobody else feels hate for an individual? Been waiting on mine for a lifetime. I dont think it exists. Anywhere, the clearest way to tell if someone is lying about hating someone is when they "nobody here hates blah blah blah when they are actually in a community of strangers.

At what age did you gain your psychic ability to be able to gaze into the human heart and tell that nobody else feels hate for an individual? Been waiting on mine for a lifetime. I dont think it exists. Anywhere, the clearest way to tell if someone is lying about hating someone is when they "nobody here hates blah blah blah when they are actually in a community of strangers.
So far in this thread, I've only seen ppl criticizing for PED use I don't think that's hating I think that's being reasonable.

{<BJPeen}

Back