Jon Jones' Positive Drug Test Interview Tonight on FOX Sports 1 [VIDEO]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love this chick. Toss softballs but mean mug to show you're serious. Hard hitting journalism at it's finest.

Testosterone level means basically nohing???? Lol....

I'm following this via your posts and twitter. Has he explained why then he was in rehab if he had used coke so rarely?

he said he left because he knows he doesn't have a problem

"Just a little lower testosterone"
.18 isn't a little lower

Jones says he did a 24-hour evaluation at the rehab center. Doctors came to conclusion he didn't need in-patient treatment.

Taking weekly tests that's pretty bad ass man. Cool shit.

Yeah I want to hear him explain the 1-day rehab business :D

He is saying after talking to the doctor they both concluded that he didn't need to stay at rehab but they will check him weekly and he has counciling sessions 3-4 time a week

Love this chick. Toss softballs but mean mug to show you're serious. Hard hitting journalism at it's finest.

this, questions are just awesome.

"Did you use PEDs?"

"Well now that you ask me, yes I did. I just can't hide anything from your mean mugging" lol

"Me going to rehab was a collective decision between myself and some of my business partners."

He's weathering the "storm" pretty well. Coming out looking/sounding pretty good.

So much for "I am taking this treatment program very seriously". :icon_chee

Carissa Thompson helping jones with answers lol

I have no idea if any of this is legit. I can believe they told him he didn't need in-patient, but the bi-weekly visits, therapy and weekly testing? Who the fuck knows.

"I have...issues that I deal with...and now that the whole world knows, this is a huge opportunity for me," said Jones.

He is saying after talking to the doctor they both concluded that he didn't need to stay at rehab but they will check him weekly and he has counciling sessions 3-4 time a week

Ah ok thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back