Jon Jones picks DC to beat Brock Lesnar.

'
serveimage

Money Talks.

Always has and always will.

Welcome to the REAL WORLD.
20ish year old pro wrestling fan welcoming me to the real world ... what a time to be alive. Money talks, and the sport suffers because of retards like you preferring an inferior product, which was my point from the beginning. Good chat.

Hi. My name is Local Plata and I always want to have the last word due to insecurity. <Moves>

A long way 'till the fight, everyone. If Brock makes it, and avoids USADA's wrath, that's an accomplishment in itself.

But you said "within 3 minutes"...... Not really confident if you changed it to the whole first round. :D
I'm pretty confident that it'll be within 2 minutes to be honest, but I'll push it to 3. I'm also not an idiot when it comes to betting, so I'd like the whole first round as a buffer. Not a lot to ask ;)

serveimage

UFC did not grow into the billion-dollar business it is without having CASUALS (like me) come by and become actual fans, you dumb fuck.

And let's be frank here, many of today's UFC/MMA fans were Pro-Wrasslin' fans before they became fans of this great sport(or circus....thanks, Dana).

Without them, the UFC would still be airing on VHS Tapes and more than likely would die out and Dana would have to go back to being a boxercise instructor.

BTW, you do know that nerds are actually smart, right?
Guess that makes you a dumb "man"(and I use the term loosely) then. But please continue to keep talking while your lack of intelligence shines through. <13>

Have a Nice Day.

Haha, very nice.

I find it funny how insecure people around here are about pro wrestling. All of use older guys where WWE/F fans as kids cause UFC didn't even exist yet and we have seen the UFC progress from the first time the VHS tapes hit the video store.

WWE and UFC aren't the same thing and theres really know reason to be so insecure or be the retard who thinks he's revealing some big secret being the 100th person in a thread to say Wrestling is fake and the outcome is pre determined like everyone wasn't already aware of that, lol.

I haven't followed Wrestling since the mid 90s but me and my brothers still stream Wrestlemania every year and have a great time drinking beer and watching it cause the shits fucking hilarious. I really don't understand all the fake posturing and insecurity about it around the MMA world. I mean look at the most famous guy in the sport, he's playing a character in the lead up to fights but his fans eat that shit up like its not all just an act, lol

Haha, very nice.

I find it funny how insecure people around here are about pro wrestling. All of use older guys where WWE/F fans as kids cause UFC didn't even exist yet and we have seen the UFC progress from the first time the VHS tapes hit the video store.

WWE and UFC aren't the same thing and theres really know reason to be so insecure or be the retard who thinks he's revealing some big secret being the 100th person in a thread to say Wrestling is fake and the outcome is pre determined like everyone wasn't already aware of that, lol.

I haven't followed Wrestling since the mid 90s but me and my brothers still stream Wrestlemania every year and have a great time drinking beer and watching it cause the shits fucking hilarious. I really don't understand all the fake posturing and insecurity about it around the MMA world. I mean look at the most famous guy in the sport, he's playing a character in the lead up to fights but his fans eat that shit up like its not all just an act, lol

They hate WWE because Brock Lensar won UFC Gold.
bork1}

The greatest part time fighter of all time.

Cormier (21-1 MMA, 10-1 UFC) is expected to defend his belt against Lesnar (5-3 MMA, 4-3 UFC) early next year once the former champion returns from suspension. Although Lesnar is the more physically imposing athlete, Jones (21-1 MMA, 16-1 UFC) expects “DC” to have a major speed advantage and foresees that as the deciding factor.

“I’m definitely very excited to see Cormier fight Brock Lesnar,” Jones said in a recent interview with a Russian news outlet. “I think Daniel Cormier wins the fight. He’s just too fast. I feel like when I fought him he was quicker than me with certain combinations. I can only imagine he’s going to be a lot quicker than Brock Lesnar.”

Jones said he’s eager to pursue the biggest fights possible when he makes his return to the UFC. If Cormier should defeat Lesnar, there would be no bigger matchup than a trilogy, but this time with heavyweight gold on the line.

Although Jones has said his top priority is to regain the 205-pound belt, which is also currently held by Cormier, he added that heavyweight presents a more difficult matchup. However, Jones has no doubt he would win regardless of weight.

“I think fighting Daniel Cormier at heavyweight would be a bigger challenge,” Jones said. “He’s more comfortable there. His body type, that’s where he wants to be. He wants to be big. I think he would be a tougher fight at heavyweight, but I still believe I would win. I believe I have his number. I know how to beat him.”

https://mmajunkie.com/2018/08/jon-j...rock-lesnar-ufc/amp?__twitter_impression=true
He will pick DC to beat Godizilla if they have an encounter.
More people DC beats more he can desperately cling to his last amount of respect and relevance as a fighter,

Obviously DC should be a big favorite but everyone loves to sh*t on Lesnar. For those of us who have been on here a while, I remember many people thinking he would never beat Randy or Heath Herring and that he would lose the rematch with Mir. Then when he beat those guys most people claimed it was just his size that won him the fight. If Jones gets respect after being popped twice for PEDs then Brock deserves some respect too.
None of then deserves respect.
Both popped hard.

He beat the shit out of mark hunt and got his hand raised. He won the fight and it was subsequently changed to a no contest. But by putting in him not winning since 2012 you are tying to make the case that he hasn't had a winning fight in that time frame, when he has. He did the camp, made the weight, fought the fight, looked good and won. That's why I said "somewhat" disingenuous.
And he did all that hot on juice.

Hey gents

Complimenting someone you defeated is really complimenting yourself lol

Back