Jon Jones picks DC to beat Brock Lesnar.

"So, at the ripe old age of 42, Brock's going to be taking this fight seriously now?"
<36>

This is a money fight & Brock already is the greatest part time fighter of all time.

If Brock has continued to train his striking over the last few years, then you boi is fucked.

Brock never gassed.

If Brock DC defeats and defends his title, then he is the UFC HW GOAT.
bork1}

Brock would even beat him in a pure wrestling match.

Lol, this post is pure delusion. <Lmaoo>

Lol, this post is pure delusion. <Lmaoo>
giphy.gif

Jon..you had usuada paid 10 mill to ignore your cheating ways. They give you a pass on times tested. Admit it...you need performance enhancers because your natty performance wont cut it. Also..stop sandblasting prostis...you have wife and kids...but then again...so do many gay men. Dc bless.

85% of the bets were for McGreggor to win against Floyd.

But 87% of the money was on Mayweather.

Uneducated casual fans betting on who they hope to win VS professional high-roller whales.
I should have specified, I meant actual fans of the sport.

What’s with him being in Russia? Refilling his dick pills prescription?
The posters at the back was something a "Hardcord". I couldn't find a website for it, Jone's said at the end that it was some agency to promote fighters or something like that.

There's gonna be alot of WWE fans laying cash down for Lesnar to win, just viewing DC as the smaller man so he's probably going lose.

Just like lots of McGreggor fans bet for him to win against Mayweather.

Fools and their money.

When I first started watching UFC, it was UFC 100 where Brock did his infamous "strawberry" attack on Mir and told Budweiser to go fuck themselves.

I didn't even know UFC fucking EXISTED before Brock fought there.

As a result, I became an "ACTUAL FAN OF THE SPORT".

See what I did there?

Good on Jon.
If DC sticks to his script he won't fight Jon again so Jon has nothing to gain from his prediction, if anything he has something to lose.

When I first started watching UFC, it was UFC 100 where Brock did his infamous "strawberry" attack on Mir and told Budweiser to go fuck themselves.

I didn't even know UFC fucking EXISTED before Brock fought there.

As a result, I became an "ACTUAL FAN OF THE SPORT".

See what I did there?
Claimed to be an actual fan when really youre a pro wrestling/brock fanboy? Fuck off nerd, men are talking. Go watch Ariel Helwani or something.

It’s almost like Jon Jones understands fighting.

D.C.'s biggest challenge is to NOT let this kind of talk make him lose his fucking mind like Stipe. Stipe did not take D.C. as seriously as he needed to. Guy and Gals, remember how big of a betting underdog that D.C. was in that fight?

If D.C. lets this stupid shit go to his head, and does not take Brock seriously, he gives Brock a much better chance!

Yes, if DC takes this fight 100% serious as a heart attack and prepares well for this fight he should win. If he reads the betting odds, and decides it's ALREADY time to start his retirement early, I can see catastrophe ahead for him.

A 72" reach vs. a 81" reach is substantial. If D.C. laughs off Brock poor striking like Heath Herring did, and eats a size 5x glove right off the bat, it becomes a real fight!

I am sorry, but I don't think that DC would do as well as Heath did fighting the entire fight with a broken orbital bone!

“I think fighting Daniel Cormier at heavyweight would be a bigger challenge,” Jones said. “He’s more comfortable there. His body type, that’s where he wants to be. He wants to be big. I think he would be a tougher fight at heavyweight, but I still believe I would win. I believe I have his number. I know how to beat him.”

https://mmajunkie.com/2018/08/jon-j...rock-lesnar-ufc/amp?__twitter_impression=true

I definitely do think that Cormier is better at HW.
His body type makes it that he will always be at a height reach disadvantage but at HW, he can make himself as strong as possible amd have his best cardio without any negative draw backs from massive weight cutting to a size he isn't meant to be at.

Claimed to be an actual fan when really youre a pro wrestling/brock fanboy? Fuck off nerd, men are talking. Go watch Ariel Helwani or something.

serveimage

UFC did not grow into the billion-dollar business it is without having CASUALS (like me) come by and become actual fans, you dumb fuck.

And let's be frank here, many of today's UFC/MMA fans were Pro-Wrasslin' fans before they became fans of this great sport(or circus....thanks, Dana).

Without them, the UFC would still be airing on VHS Tapes and more than likely would die out and Dana would have to go back to being a boxercise instructor.

BTW, you do know that nerds are actually smart, right?
Guess that makes you a dumb "man"(and I use the term loosely) then. But please continue to keep talking while your lack of intelligence shines through. <13>

Have a Nice Day.

Last edited:
Back