News Jon Jones on Corey lol.

Jon "GOAT" Jones only watching his opponents falling down, one after another, while he is still on top laughing at the free hate.
{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}

"I can tell your'e juiced"

Lmaooo
"Hilarious and original".

Does Jon think people will tune in to see him fight Jan?

will people tune into that fight?

Imo Jan has nothing for him, that’s just a fight you can skip unless the card is just overly stacked with more star power I don’t ssd people buying that on ESPN+

walker is fucked lmaoooo, glass baby chin with knockout power, he might knock himself out someday with a missed uppercut

Last edited:
Looking past an upcoming opponent to trash talk Jones seems to be the kiss of death for fighters...Weidman, Rockhold and now Anderson. Is Adesanya next?

Interestingly some of the same people that were calling Corey boring and no personality are now applauding him getting KTFO and saying he is cocky when he started talking wild to stir shit up

While making fun of the homeless, hating on gays, and hanging with despot leaders.

Never understood why khabob’s supporters thought he is/was a good guy…I suppose I shouldn’t be surprised considering how stupid most people are on Sherdog.

Last edited:
Jan is a great guy I, just don't see how he beats Jones. He will get chopped down by the knees without getting the chance to land anything. The next guy that makes a considerable effort to fuck up jones' knees and legs first may get him.

Imagine how Walker must be feeling now smh

giphy.gif

That punch knocks out most people at light heavyweight, I dont think that says a lot of terrible things about Corey.

Didn’t worn out shogun beat Corey Anderson? Lol. Beating him gets you LHW title shot? Wow

Yeah I thought it was kind of weird that he was looking past Jan. Everyone in MMA media was acting like it was a foregone conclusion that Anderson would win, which made no sense to me.

<RawexDidThis1>

Focused Walker 2.0 don't fucking play.

The old Walker was banging Canadian girls in his hotel room. The new Walker is training at tri-star pal-o.

It's Over.

<Prem771>

Is Focused Walker 2.0 now the "Motivated BJ Penn" or "Sea-Level Cain"? <Rodgers1>

Can't say I didn't enjoy seeing Corey get KO'd

I think Reyes probably deserves a rematch but would be happy for Jan to get a title shot. He seems like a nice guy.

Yep.

We've arrived at a point where we feel someone deserves a title shot because he "seems like a nice guy". <Arya01>

Back