Jon Jones' old nickname - see it to believe it (video evidence)

Might be down to pull an Anthony Weiner with Jones. He can sext me anytime.

Originally Posted by JD Harmeyer

I know personally I wouldn't mind to get my cherry's dipped in some of that chocolate.

Careful. If you end up meeting him, you could end up catching as opposed to pitching.

We get it. Your shtick is being gay.

tumblr_mau0zjoYGO1rppxcwo1_r1_500.gif

Couldn't resist ;)

Should have kept it. If he would just keep the super cocky, goofy personality that is obviously whats natural to him, he would be way more likable.

sounded like his nickname is "bones aka sexual chocolate" to me.

I'm pissed he changed it. Jones being such a sexy man beast, and one of the better looking fighters in the UFC, Sexual Chocolate fits him pretty good.

I know personally I wouldn't mind to get my cherry's dipped in some of that chocolate.

rofl, you love all the fighters don't you? Do you just watch MMA because they are hot? No offense either way JW

Now you may remember him as "Joe the Policeman" from the "What's Going Down" episode of "That's my Momma." Give it up ... for Jackson Heights' OWN ... MR. RANDY WATSON!!

Impossible to read that without Arseneo's SWEET inflection!!

wth they took down my thread and my post count, this is bs

Only one Sexual Chocolate

sexual_chocolate_mark_henry_wwe_european_champ_by_windows8osx-d5aj0qr.jpg

mhsa29.jpg

this was the first thing that came to mind for me too, wish he would have kept it would have given me another reason to hate him, but to his credit at least "bones" is original and relevant

Back