Jon Jones' old nickname - see it to believe it (video evidence)

bonsaireborn

Green Belt
Reaction score
So I performed a quick search for this, and nothing came up. Maybe it's old news, but whatever - it's full-blown Bones season.

So yeah, Jones' old nickname is Sexual Chocolate.

[YT]P1xq7OkEF14[/YT]

Jon-Jones-And-Ryan-Bader.jpg

I can't hate on a man for loving "Coming to America." Ever.

I'm pissed he changed it. Jones being such a sexy man beast, and one of the better looking fighters in the UFC, Sexual Chocolate fits him pretty good.

I know personally I wouldn't mind to get my cherry's dipped in some of that chocolate.

I'm pissed he changed it. Jones being such a sexy man beast, and one of the better looking fighters in the UFC, Sexual Chocolate fits him pretty good.

I know personally I wouldn't mind to get my cherry's dipped in some of that chocolate.

You should send him a Tweet - I think he'd be flattered by such kind words!

I will not let him live this down as long as he lives.

He should've kept it though, it makes him more likeable, strangely.

Now you may remember him as "Joe the Policeman" from the "What's Going Down" episode of "That's my Momma." Give it up ... for Jackson Heights' OWN ... MR. RANDY WATSON!!

Randy Watson? Who???
Other old guy,"Man this guy gots soul!"

Man that movie is a classic. Back when Eddie was the man!

Randy Watson? Who???
Other old guy,"Man this guy gots soul!"

Man that movie is a classic. Back when Eddie was the man!

Delirious still holds up. I really do miss him - he really should have taken up Tarantino on doing Inglorious Basterds when he had the chance; would have revitalized his whole career.

Haha

I never really thought of Jones as "black" before, if you know what I mean

We get it. Your shtick is being gay.

If only rory and jones kept their original names. I mean imagine getting hellbowed or slammed by people named sexual chocolate and water boy

Back