Jon Jones no USADA tests in first half of 2018?

Retard, quote me, and find something that’s not accurate. Thx. Don’t make up quotes from me and rofl. Use an actual quote.

Have you given up or are you even trying to deny your own posts at this point roflroflrofl

Have you given up or are you even trying to deny your own posts at this point roflroflrofl
What fuckin post are you talking about? You replied to a post with factual information.

What fuckin post are you talking about? You replied to a post with factual information.

Retard, quote me, and find something that’s not accurate. Thx. Don’t make up quotes from me and rofl. Use an actual quote.

It's like you're that upset you don't even know what you're on about anymore.

it's like you're making shit up and attributing it to things i've said.

Only thing I've ever quoted you on is things you've said, that being said I'm not sure you know what a quote is tbh.

ok, where have i said jones is "clean"?

It's amazing that you still fail to grasp the actual argument at hand and you keep creating these straw man arguments to deflect from the actual argument because you have nothing to stand on. I lost all respect for your argument the second you tried to claim he wasn't dirty because he didn't fail one of his piss tests (despite failing multiple others). Get some facts to base your arguments on instead of opinions from people you believe hold some kind of authority, maybe then your argument would hold water but you seem to think opinion = fact which is quite unfortunate for you.

Good to see I got you so mad that you had to resort to personal attacks in place of an argument, better luck next time buddy.

It's amazing that you still fail to grasp the actual argument at hand and you keep creating these straw man arguments to deflect from the actual argument because you have nothing to stand on. I lost all respect for your argument the second you tried to claim he wasn't dirty because he didn't fail one of his piss tests (despite failing multiple others). Get some facts to base your arguments on instead of opinions from people you believe hold some kind of authority, maybe then your argument would hold water but you seem to think opinion = fact which is quite unfortunate for you.

Good to see I got you so mad that you had to resort to personal attacks in place of an argument, better luck next time buddy.
again, stop making up my arguments. it's lame.

i never said he was "clean". so you fail there. i never claimed he wasn't "dirty" because he didn't fail one of his piss tests. you fail there again. so stop making up my arguments and then arguing against made up positions. it's pretty pathetic.

What had happened wuz....

200w.gif

You stop posting. I know it’s inconvenient to see those things. Sorry bout that brah. You just want derp Jones is the biggest cheater ever circle jerk.

Lol at posting something that doesn’t say he cheated. No. We don’t know whether what was in his system in 2018 was residual or not. The random tests he did take didn’t indicate use.
You embarrass yourself.
Again, not once have i said he didn’t test positive. You’re just putting your hands over your ears and saying you don’t hear the rest. Again, 2016 panel agreed he demonstrated likelihood of a tainted product. 2017 arbitrator didn’t believe he intentionally cheated or benefited. 2018 experts believe results were residual findings.

If you want to just say he failed that’s fine. But ignoring the actual facts that lead to these positions and him fighting at 232 does nothing.
You embarrass us all.

You embarrass yourself.

You embarrass us all.
Lol.

Quote anything I said that was inaccurate. Lol. You won’t. Facts are so inconvenient.

It’s embarrassing to just act as if these things don’t really exist.

Last edited:
Nothing to see here or get rustled about. Snitch Jones has a lifetime free pass. Deal with it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back