Jon Jones no longer gets a warning for eye pokes?

What about for groin shots, wasn't it Kongo that was always good for those. What about elbows to the back of the head, or knees to a downed opponent. Get over it who cares. Do you really think the eye poke cost the person the fight? Like Chael had a chance, or Shogun or many others.

The Pride widows don't care about Kongo. It's Jones they hate.

One warning. point deduction every time after. I've seen Herb Dean do this with nut shots so should be fair for eyepokes too. Extending a finger into someone's eye is more preventable than a stray kick or knee.

History doesn't prove shit. Yeah he pokes eyes a lot but you seem so sure that he will do it again, like you're psychic or something. We get it you're a jones hater, but you're still hung up on the past haha I bet you're still sobbing over your girlfriend leaving you, or that your dad molested you. Get the fuck over it. Plus to single out jones like that is completely unjust. As I already stated, you're just a hater, and calling jones out like this proves it.

Troll so hard motha fuckas wanna find me, dat shit cray.

It's absurd that refs aren't allowed to give a warning at the beginning of the fight and deduct a point on the first violation.

Ref should talk with him before the fight to warm him about the eye pokes. Jones needs to be threatened with more serious penalties to DETER him from committing the foul. Since even a point or two lost would not stop him from winning. Let's try and prevent how opponent from suffering the illegal blows in the first place.

where did I say I was a Jones hater? You sound like you have some issues bud

IMO he has issues....apparently with his girlfriend & his father! I mean where the hell did that come from?:icon_chee

My blatant immaturity is showing! If I look it up then maybe I MIGHT understand! How insightful!

Then let me spell it out for you. In my humble opinion, your original statement & this follow up statement above screams immaturity & ignorance. I'm glad to see U agree with me & thought my comment was insightful!:icon_chee

They should cut off one of his fingers each time he pokes an eye.

IMO he has issues....apparently with his girlfriend & his father! I mean where the hell did that come from?:icon_chee

he is a TIT, a troll in training. If I were to grade his post it would be a C-. His trolling is too obvious. Maybe someday, with hard work, he can be a real troll!

Don't you understand that if you criticize Jones for something he does in everyone of his fights you're automatically a hater.

The only fighter that had a chance at beating Jones in my opinion was Machida and the second he got cut that chance went out the window. He panicked and got caught and Gus and they poked each other in the eyes like it was going out of style.

Back