News Jon Jones no longer allowed at JacksonWink

I wonder if out of all fighters that Tweet, he has the highest number of Tweets that gets immediately deleted right after. I know Conor does it a lot too.

So weird, why not leave it out there? Or if you think it looks bad, why'd you send it? So little impulse control; usually we have better control over that as we mature.

classic victim playing. he makes it all about him and his struggles. "my coach left me, i lost a friend, i can't go to my gym, etc"

works great for PR.

Nothing a few lines can't cure, Jon. Snort away.

Wink: Jon, come back when you want to fight

Jon: I will when I am pushing 40, desperate for money after having burned through it on hookers, lawyers, and blow

Like a scumbag who beats the mother of his children in front of them and the kid has to ask a stranger to please call the police?? Lmfao

Never change sherdog

<Dany07>

please, WInklejohn doesn't give a shit about any of that and you know it. If he cared that Jon was scumbag he would've kicked him out of the gym years ago. But Jon is a cash cow. Dude only cares about money, remember how he fucked over Cowboy for Mike Perry after Cowboy had been training there for like 10 years?

He's a scumbag.

Psychology 101, this is to make Jones look good in front of low IQ MMA turds this forum is filled with such as those who worship title defence numbers.

The moment JW say Jon is allowed back in automatically means he's a changed man, he's finally done it, Jon is on the straight and narrow SINCE JW has allowed him back in, if he wasn't he wouldn't be allowed back.

Bonus: Go get some fans Jon!

Jackson/Wink has a rule Jon was not following.

"If your gonna bring candy to school, Bring enough for everyone. Ya cheap cocksucker"

Sure thing Wink.

dbSoweL.gif

This is all for publicity. Everyone knows JacksonWink camp does not care about the wellbeing of its fighters outside of how many wins they can stack up. A phony camp with phony managers.

This. Notice how they put "at least for the moment" in there? It's stupid. I doubt Jones is even training right now. I've always thought he has no desire to actually fight at HW unless he can cherry pick his opponent. He wants nothing to do with Francis or Gane but I'm sure he'd fight Stipe.

But anyway, give it 2 weeks and he'll be back there if he wants to be. Then they can tweet "Jones is sorry and we welcome him back as part of our family........at least for the moment".

please, WInklejohn doesn't give a shit about any of that and you know it. If he cared that Jon was scumbag he would've kicked him out of the gym years ago. But Jon is a cash cow. Dude only cares about money, remember how he fucked over Cowboy for Mike Perry after Cowboy had been training there for like 10 years?

He's a scumbag.

This is truth

I wonder if out of all fighters that Tweet, he has the highest number of Tweets that gets immediately deleted right after. I know Conor does it a lot too.

So weird, why not leave it out there? Or if you think it looks bad, why'd you send it? So little impulse control; usually we have better control over that as we mature.

The "Tweet then immediately delete" move is definitely some silly shit.

Back