Jon Jones: "My mom's funeral was epic" "her friends said good thing about her"

Lmao I thought that was a weird choice of words when I first watched it too.

Jones said the funeral was epic because a lot of women who his mom had helped, stood up and talked about her being good to them

TS took a quote out of context to try to make Jones look bad.

Reported TS for being dishonest and a BS vendor

His whole cavalier attitude and how he phrased things is weird and puts me right off.

I watched the video his attitude and choice of words is still off......

There is really something wrong with him.

He plays the part of being emotionally invested even regarding such a tragic event. Thats what puts people off without being able to realize why.

He is a sociopath and wont stop behaving like that. Contrary to popular opinion even a sociopath can change paths but it needs to be rooted inside a deep desire to change and reflect. Very unlikely.

Anyone wants to read up : Samuel Yochelson "The Criminal Personality"

Ive been to many funerals but African Americans do it better than anyone...they CELEBRATE the life of the person that passed away, they don't sit around all sad and depressed.

Jons mom is resting in the house of God now, with all her other family members that passed before her!

Nothing wrong with celebrating the life of the person who died rather than only morn their death.

Ive been to many funerals but African Americans do it better than anyone...they CELEBRATE the life of the person that passed away, they don't sit around all sad and depressed.

Jons mom is resting in the house of God now, with all her other family members that passed before her!

I'm shaking my head thinking wtf? I've been too many epic type funerals some solemn some festive but all can be called epic. Aretha Franklin and George Bush senior had funerals that were epic in their own way Aretha's was a party music, entertainers, a celebration. Bushes was presidential filled with world dignitaries, Kobe's will also be on a epic level music, entertainer, sport starz, and must see TV, some of you all need to chill the f*k out...

Why so surprised? Jones is a certified sociopath.

I'm shaking my head thinking wtf? I've been too many epic type funerals some solemn some festive but all can be called epic. Aretha Franklin and George Bush senior had funerals that were epic in their own way Aretha's was a party music, entertainers, a celebration. Bushes was presidential filled with world dignitaries, Kobe's will also be on a epic level music, entertainer, sport starz, and must see TV, some of you all need to chill the f*k out...

Mods this sick, sick man needs to be banned. He's a cultist who worships death

Back