Jon Jones: "My mom's funeral was epic" "her friends said good thing about her"

not watching 36 minutes. give us a timestamp, dipstick.
Still running coward?

0QappDY.jpg

That's great.

We all have to die and it would be nice to be remembered well. She must have been a great lady.
Sorry for your loss Jones.

Jones mom died? Kinda figured that wouldve shown up before this odd thread

its good to be able to view your parents funeral in that light...

losing a parent/s sucks..

Sad fucks hating on Jones for remembering his mom

Last edited:
Black people celebrate life at funerals. White people just sit there and listen to a boring white preacher with no emotion.
they wouldn't understand, my grandmas funeral was one of the best times of my life. That whole weekend was epic.

Weird choice of words but if you watch the video, it's actually not that bad.

This, nothing more than an awkward choice of words.

Granted he IS a sociopath, but this video isn't a particular highlight of it.

It's very clear which people actually watched the video and who just commented. There are so many other things to talk about, saying that he is still partying a week out from his fight lol. He was just saying what an astounding person his mother was and that she helped so many people.

Right before that quote, he talks about checking himself in to a trauma rehab center to help get over the loss of his mom. I’m not saying that all the “Jones is a sociopath” theories are meritless, but this one is. Sociopaths don’t tend to feel grief let alone seek aggressive treatment to help cope with their grief.

You can learn a lot about your loved ones at funerals through their old friends and acquaintances sharing stories etc. it's both heart warming and heart breaking. That's literally all he's alluding to

OP you're trash and your funeral will not be epic

Not a fan of his in the least... but yeah, what he said doesn't come across that bad when given the full context of the video and either way this is still a thread trying to bash a guy talking about the passing of his mom. <DisgustingHHH>

Jones said the funeral was epic because a lot of women who his mom had helped, stood up and talked about her being good to them

TS took a quote out of context to try to make Jones look bad.

Reported TS for being dishonest and a BS vendor

I agree with you and there is nothing wrong with this but saying it was epic if he did say that if fucking weird anyways.

I watched the video his attitude and choice of words is still off......

There is really something wrong with him.

He's not going to show any weakness dude. He has a fight soon. This is who Jon is. If you think he didn't love his mother you might be legit retarded.

Back