Jon Jones megathread

Sadly it seems like he's gonna be broke and alone when he's older. I don't know the situation between him and his children's mom but I can't imagine she would stick around much longer.

Did bj beat women or just get knocked out at a buffet?

He will be fine. He parties like a loner with few people. He isn't a typical black celeb with a huge entourage or seeks out overcrowded places. He will get in trouble every so often but it wouldn't be so bad.

The guy has been living that downfall for a long time now, He was in the midst of his fame and wealth and he still couldn't stop himself from doing absolute degenerate shit for no reason. He's fucked if he goes broke.

He's having a Mayhem Miller downfall already. He'll end up locked up long term at some point. He was crazy to begin with but now you add CTE and depression from his career being over into the mix? Damn.

yeah he is. he's already there.

Hard to say. He’s seems a sneaky, manipulative sociopath, he’s almost gotten off scot-free for a lot of his behavior to this point.

He seems more high functioning than BJ and Mayhem. But maybe he’s just smart enough to get better lawyers. Or the UFC has.

he really strikes me as a borderline personality disorder

While most would respect your opinion as I do, thinking a grown man should be babysat 24/7 just sounds weird and a bit ridiculous. No disrespect, just saying. That's not an option.
Others do it, you protect the money/investment. Celebrities have people looking out for them all the time to stay out of headlines. Other celebs/athletes have PR and agents/managers doing what they can to keep them out of trouble or doing something to get bad press. Should've had someone around while he was in Vegas drinking. He doesn't seem to know his limit so there needs to be people around him that can limit him and look out for him before something like this happens again.

Last edited:
I know Jon Jones is someone thos forum always loves to hate but I've been a fan since the beginning. To me he is the undisputed GOAT and the quality of his resume is second to none.

But boy oh boy is he a totally fuckup out of the cage.

When you get into so many legal problems at some point you habe to admit this is just who you are. JJ is a trouble magnet. No matter how hard he tries he will eventually f it up.

The only question is what will become of him when he no longer has fighting to fall back on? When nobody no longer cares about him and he can't make millions?

I think its gonna be ugly. Maybe even worse than Mayhem and BJ Penn.

What u guys think?

If you are the GOAT of a sport tbh people are always going to care about you even when you retire. Different level. Even someone like Tyson(legend but not the greatest of his era) is more relevant today than when he was champ. This will change after his and our lifetimes but since you're talking about how eroding fame will effect Jones that's not really relevant. Anyway if the attention from fighting was so important to Jones he wouldn't be holding out right now for better pay.

And while this was probably bad most of the previous shit was blown far out of the water(him "hunting down pregant women", PED accusations for fights other than one against a guy he beat clean etc).

I know Jon Jones is someone thos forum always loves to hate but I've been a fan since the beginning. To me he is the undisputed GOAT and the quality of his resume is second to none.

But boy oh boy is he a totally fuckup out of the cage.

When you get into so many legal problems at some point you habe to admit this is just who you are. JJ is a trouble magnet. No matter how hard he tries he will eventually f it up.

The only question is what will become of him when he no longer has fighting to fall back on? When nobody no longer cares about him and he can't make millions?

I think its gonna be ugly. Maybe even worse than Mayhem and BJ Penn.

What u guys think?

he’s already retired.

He won't hit as low as BJ or Mayhem because he hasn't failed like them. Like it or not he's won even with his problems.

I can see Jon doing some extremely stupid shit after he's done. I hope he can sort himself out before that time comes.

WarmheartedWarlikeGoitered-size_restricted.gif

Back