Jon Jones may move to boxing ... to fight the Klitchkos

I would be devastated if Jon Jones left the UFC.

Wlad should show up at Jackson MMA and say, "Let's go". Bring back the Gracie challenge.

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2012/1/17/2713079/boxing-champion-wladimir-klitschko-mma-training-news

Wlad: "I want to try the fitness. Just get in an MMA gym and just practice certain things. I used to wrestle, and I did judo when I was younger. As training, as fitness, perfect. Fighting, no."

Better watch out, Jones, Wlad might change that "no" to a "yes".

Wlad's not that insecure, and has better things to do with his time. If he decided to challenge every MMA fighter that supposedly wanted to fight him, he'd never have time to smash the cheerleader from Heroes.

Oh god, please, please answer my prayers. Jones will lose sooooo fast, I will have a dance prepared.

He's young, stupid, and talkative.

In terms of boxing, there are more than 5 guys in his own division in MMA that I'd favor over him in the ring.

Jones utilizes his range with open hands and kicks. I'm not really seeing the boxing in what he's done in MMA (despite being a great fighter).

Rampage (and others) had more of a claim to being MMA guys that could at least attempt a crossover since they largely used boxing to win in the cage.

guy doesnt even have a jab

Exactly! Its amazing how a guy with his reach and skill set has failed to develop a jab. His trainers should be fired immediately for just this reason alone. A guy with this kind of a reach and physical advantage over the rest of the field should have the best jab in mma. Could you imagine what Emanual Stewart could do with a guy like this? Jones needs to look at tape on Lennox Lewis and both Klitchko brothers for lessons. It drives me absolutely bonkers that Jones doesn't know how to jab!

Bones is never gonna go into boxing and I guarantee you he's not even considering it. Look at this so called article, a boxing writer tweeted that Bones is considering a fight with the Klits. Maybe Jon said it as a joke, or he's trolling as he's been known to do. This clown for the mma website probably only ran with it in the hopes it would get posted on a forum, like this and he could get some more traffic. Its beyond obvious that this isnt serious at all, but dont let that get in the way of your circle jerk in here because some of you guys live for stuff like this. Especially the TS who scours shitty mma news websites for nuggets like this

Bones is never gonna go into boxing and I guarantee you he's not even considering it. Look at this so called article, a boxing writer tweeted that Bones is considering a fight with the Klits. Maybe Jon said it as a joke, or he's trolling as he's been known to do. This clown for the mma website probably only ran with it in the hopes it would get posted on a forum, like this and he could get some more traffic. Its beyond obvious that this isnt serious at all, but dont let that get in the way of your circle jerk in here because some of you guys live for stuff like this. Especially the TS who scours shitty mma news websites for nuggets like this

Oh guaranteed. I'd bet a lot of posters on this forum have better boxing than Jones. The idea of Jones going into boxing is a joke. Thanks for posting.

This is what he said IMO:

"The thought of boxing has become way more real to me," Jones said during an interview with Fox 11's James Koh.

"One of the Klitschko brothers," Jones said regarding a possible opponent. "It's been something I've really, really been thinking about and maybe we can entertain that in the future."

Clearly he isn't even considering it.

Thats hilarious that the guy puts on some gloves, hits a heavy bag and seriously thinks he could be a threat to the Klitschkos. How delusional.

Back