Jon Jones manager does a poll on Instagram. Whos Career would you rather have Khabib or Jones?

That's not Jon's IG.

But the answer is obvious. They guy who made millions of Dollars more, they guy with no PED pops, the guy with the 0. Khabib is what? 32, has reportedly made around 30m fighting has real brand power in certain regions and has pretty much no fight millage on his body. Khabib.

ElfnEDjWMAESdIv

{<jordan}

Guess his followers don't agree.
LMAO fuck

Based on the legacy of the actual fights and fighting accomplishments - Jones by a countrymile. That's probably not debatable.

If we're gonna take the PED's and the stuff that isn't fighting related into account as well as look as who's taken the least damage, well ...

Jon Jones and company don’t realize he’s not anywhere near as popular or highly regarded as a fighter or as a human being than Khabib.

<mma1><KhabibBS><mma1>

Most voters probably never put a toe in Dagestan so they really dont know.

Why on earth would someone have JJs career which is comprised of nothing but Doping, DUI, Cocaine, Hit & Run etc.

Exactly. Makes no sense when you could have spent this entire time in a bathtub with 9 of your friends.

Even though he cheated and is a douchebag, i still have to give it to jones because he beat so many big names and legends. Kabibs resume just doesnt have the same kick to it.

The one where I didn't disgrace my legacy with peds and constantly embarrass myself with scandals and insecurity.

{<hhh]

Khabib wouldn't even be known if he didn't get a red panty night. Shit is embarrassing.

Something Jon, his team, and fans will never understand. Is that real sports fans despise cheaters.

Ask this question to people that have no idea who these guys are. And spell out their careers, including the scandals that led to Jones being stripped multiple times. It would be an even bigger landslide for Khabib.

Back