Jon Jones lost two fights in a row

If you claim my opinion means nothing, ok?

His "record" doesn't either

If we're going to get serious, nothing does

The only thing that does matter is the world saw Reyes was a better fighter than Jon Jones last night

Tell that to Canelo, GSP or Mayweather, who were all said to have lost their fights with GGG, Hendricks and Maidana respectively, but went on to continue their careers and leave those "bad" decisions in the past. Most people don't care any more. The only reason you care is because Jon Jones triggers you, and you thought that this would be where you finally got him. You're also conflating what a "majority" of people saw with the reality of the situation. There are plenty of people who saw it as a victory for Jones or a draw. Whose opinion is more valid? You can't just say that yours is more valid because more people agree with it.

Eh.. Jones got dropped the first round. I don't recall Santos ever doing that...
More like thrown off balance. Jones threw a kick at the very same time Reyes through a punch. Jones was standing on one leg when Reyes punched him.

LOL No

Jones 4-1 over Santos, all Santos did was throw leg kicks, got out struck every round and got dropped with elbow and cut

Jones vs Reyes was much more close, maybe a draw is fair, or Jones 3-2.. but it was so close

More like thrown off balance. Jones threw a kick at the very same time Reyes through a punch. Jones was standing on one leg when Reyes punched him.

it was a solid hit nonetheless

His mma record is 23-4 with 3 decision loses and 1 DQ

Sorry you can't barely squeak by the champ in a close decision and call it a win.

Here is the winner:

i

and here is the loser:

4233039.png

Did it say he was DQed for PEDs too? Whoa, fight finder isn't the end-all window into MMA
Wow

It does not...

Because that never happened.

It does, however, mention that his 2nd bout with Cormier was overturned to a No Contest...

Jon looks past his prime to me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back