Jon Jones lost two fights in a row

Yep, looks like he is running out of Picos, Stylebender will make it look easy when the time comes.

Based on his weight coming in and performance during the fight the only potential substance I could see Jon on would be EPO - or what I like to call "Dillahoney". The guy's cardio is off the charts. Maybe he's born with it. But maybe it's Maybelline... :)

lol, yeah. Because thinking Hendricks won against GSP is "edgy" all of a sudden, you moron.

No, thinking you're smarter than everyone including reality, like a fucking teenager, is.

Jones vs Santos was closer than this one. Jones did more damage and won rounds 2, 4 and 5 vs Reyes. Also constant forward pressure from Jones, made Reyes miss a LOT + the challenger has to put in some extra effort to really validate him becoming champ, imo. It's not a scoring criteria but it's an unspoken rule and you all know it.

huh? jones was dropped and also had to panic wrestle after being hurt against the cage. get some glasses.

No, thinking you're smarter than everyone including reality, like a fucking teenager, is.

I think I am smarter than "everybody, including reality", because I think Hendricks won against GSP? Because "everybody" thinks GSP won and "reality" thinks GSP won too? What?

Buddeh, just stfu.

Jones vs Santos was closer than this one. Jones did more damage and won rounds 2, 4 and 5 vs Reyes. Also constant forward pressure from Jones, made Reyes miss a LOT + the challenger has to put in some extra effort to really validate him becoming champ, imo. It's not a scoring criteria but it's an unspoken rule and you all know it.
He made Reyes breathe heavier and the bleeding from his nose was more notable but I don't think he did more damage at all. Jones just has an incredible chin and way better cardio.

I did not watch this fight so I have been going to multiple sites to get a feel for what people think. Most people believe Jon lost this fight.

You can’t erase a decision with laughter, son. Appeal to the commission

Thats cute. Forget documented accounts of a fight. Forget that Reyes gave up after the third round. Forget that he could not stop Jon Jones from advancing. Forget than Jon Jones is the winningest champion in UFC history.

Jon will be remembered as the winner tonight. Reyes the loser.
If he gave up after the third round he would have gotten mounted and subbed. He was gassed but not beaten in any way (physically).

Lmao Santos is still wont be fighting for like another year from the beating jones gave him

I mean, it's fair all things considering. I judge my own fights, I have no respect for their opinions. Reyes beat Jon Jones

Jones is a paper champ. Wins, titles, all that is noise imo. We all know what happened last night
The difference is that your opinion holds zero weight. No matter what you say it’s still a win on Jones record. So by all means type until you’re blue in the face. It changes absolutely nothing.

The difference is that your opinion holds zero weight. No matter what you say it’s still a win on Jones record. So by all means type until you’re blue in the face. It changes absolutely nothing.

If you claim my opinion means nothing, ok?

His "record" doesn't either

If we're going to get serious, nothing does

The only thing that does matter is the world saw Reyes was a better fighter than Jon Jones last night

And yet he still has the belt...

giphy.gif

Fake belt.

That belt only represent ufc corruption.

Crazy

I guess LHW wasn't as weak as we thought
Jones beat the shit out of santos and this fight can be scored clearly as

1 dominant round for Reyes
2 toss up rounds (2,3)
2 dominant rounds for Jones

I’m sorry Jon beat up all your favorite guys. Time heals all wounds

If you claim my opinion means nothing, ok?

His "record" doesn't either

If we're going to get serious, nothing does

The only thing that does matter is the world saw Reyes was a better fighter than Jon Jones last night
Reyes was a better fighter for a round and a half before he gassed out, got thrown on his back, held against the cage and backed up for the rest of the fight. If you think Reyes should be given that win you wanted Jon to loose more than you wanted Reyes to win. Try to be less bitter and maybe watch the fight again with the commentary muted

It was a close fight. But just like the Santos fight Jones had way more pressure and control. He never looked to be in trouble. Whereas Reyes had his back to the fence alot and just doing everything he could to keep Jones off him. Even though the TDs didn't amount to anything.... They are still TDs.

To get the belt you have to convincingly beat the champ and no one has done that

I had Jones in a close decision against Santos, but there's a very good chance Santos would have won if he hadn't blown out his knee

Last night's match seemed a pretty clear 48-47 Reyes

Must be hard to walk here with those giants Clown shoes.

DFLBpdI.gif
Point to me what Reyes did in rounds 2 and 3 for you to say he decisively won them/keep talking shit and be just another invalidated shitty anonymous internet opinion

Back