Media Jon Jones looking like Corey Anderson

drbolony

-Cautious Alex's Kickboxing Coach-
@Gold
Reaction score

Tested 42 times? Then WHAT ARE THOSE!?

Discuss.

Nah, he's an A-Cup compared to Cone-Tits Anderson.

But he will for sure be pico-ing out of his gourd.

Beastin 25/8 should be banned for life if that is supposed to be evidence of anything

" ZoMg UsAdA ObViOuSlY CoVeRiNg Up FoR JoNeS EvEn AfTeR 42 TeStS, LoOk InTo It BrO!!! "
They are, you're a smart guy, I'm surprised you don't see through this. It's not some huge conspiracy, it's pretty obvious when you look at everything objectively. The timing of the failed tests, the receipt with chlomid, PED failures in the family around the same time, Diego Sanchez' ambiguous statement, the uncomfortable Dana and Novotsky interviews.

Beastin 25/8 should be banned for life if that is supposed to be evidence of anything
Not the nail in the coffin, just more evidence of something extremely obvious.

Can I bet somewhere he'll pop soon for some elevated testosterone level masking dick pills?

I would put some money. Just asking...

JA6MDkt.gif

Terrible swimming form,Reyes by being an athlete.

Difficult to get leaner as you age... JJ found something...

I noticed Jon Jones often swim in ufc embedded videos,why more fighters dont go this route? zero pressure on joints this way,maybe thats why he is injury free for that long?

Jones is searching for the grain of salt in the olympic size swimming pool.

so how that proves hes positive?

so how that proves hes positive?
They are, you're a smart guy, I'm surprised you don't see through this. It's not some huge conspiracy, it's pretty obvious when you look at everything objectively. The timing of the failed tests, the receipt with chlomid, PED failures in the family around the same time, Diego Sanchez' ambiguous statement, the uncomfortable Dana and Novotsky interviews.

Not the nail in the coffin, just more evidence of something extremely obvious.

Back