Jon Jones looking like a walking corpse after the fight ******GIF*****

Jones looks beat up for sure.

However the scariest moment by far in the fight was the elbow to gus' head which clearly rocked him to the core.

he took an axial blow to his spine that could easily have killed him.

just because you see jones limping and bleeding, doesn't mean gus wasnt badly injured.

please get a clue.

But it is the first time he's got his ass handed to him and only limped away with the Belt due to one of the worst Decisions in modern MMA history.:rolleyes:

This wasnt a bad decision.

It was a close fight and depends on the judge how they see it.

On a side note Jones would get starched at HW :icon_lol::icon_lol:

Dude's a friggin warrior, staright up. Too many haters on here to realize that.

I guess it makes sense to get this reaction when you've been as dominate as bones has been . The same performance by a different fighter/champion, and the same haters would be screaming he has the heart of a warrior and calling him the goat

They're both 26 and still developing too.

When it comes time to the third match in their trilogy it'll be a death match.

Jones won this close fight, no doubt but the real winner is Gus. This guy is real.

jones-limp.gif

According to the judges this Zombie won all 5 rounds :icon_neut

I'm not even a fan of jones. But he showed that he a true champ last night . He was pushed to the limit and he didn't fold. And Gus proved he is a world class fighter and a future champion. Both guys deserve a ton of credit for putting on a great show . I wish more ppl were comparing last night to that joke of a boxing match last weekend. Instead of bashing one of the warriors in the foty

But it is the first time he's got his ass handed to him and only limped away with the Belt due to one of the worst Decisions in modern MMA history.:rolleyes:

Oh wow, butthurt is so bad...

Just imagine what he would look like if he'd moved up to Heavyweight and fought Cain or JDS...:icon_twis

The Bone's War Wagon has officially crashed and burned.:icon_lol:

"I don't think a particular fighter would do better at a higher weight class! Therefore all his hype is wrong."

Never mind that it's the haters saying that Jones should move up. I don't think anyone has ever said, "Jones is so good at LHW, I bet he'd take the belt at HW too."

Maybe he should throw less kicks if he keeps hurting his legs/ feet so much.

Seriously, I am a fan of Gustafsson but you haters need to stop.
Gus is young and will get a new shot and hopefully finish it that time, but now he lost. Me and many others have rewatched the fight many times and every time I give Jones 2, 4 and 5. Just stop with the hating, they both got beat up like hell, and in the end Gus was in more trouble.

No you're not stop talking shit...

I wonder what he broke this time.

On a side note, what a fight! Gustafsson's wrestling was way better than anyone expected, and his boxing was superior. Can't wait for a rematch.

He has exactly the same physical advantages as Jones, I haven't heard people call Gus a bitch for fighting guys smaller than him.

the fuck are you talking about, he was STILL at a 5.5in reach DISADVANTAGE against Jones.

Back