Jon Jones looking like a walking corpse after the fight ******GIF*****

Gus has not been a dominant champ. So focus has not been on him. Doesn't mean the same advantages don't apply to him.

He has exactly the same physical advantages as Jones, I haven't heard people call Gus a bitch for fighting guys smaller than him.

Gus is the rightful owner of that belt. Damn shame.

he looked like that during the fight... bell sounds on the 5th round and Gus is on his feet with his hand raised and jones is on his knees in the middle of the ring getting the blood and gore mopped off his busted face

He was humble in his post fight speech,both fighters were.
I expect both of them to bounce back better than ever.

I did think gus won,but it was one of those fights were there was no real losers,both
showed the heart of a champion.

any gif of Gustaffson walking after taking all these kicks to kneecap? and kicks to thigh?

Regardless of the decizion Jones won't be wanting to square off with Gus anytime soon... I think if your looking at physical damage Jones took a much worse beating than Alex. Hats off to both of these guys, they brought it and delivered.

jones-limp.gif

That's what warriors look like after battle.

You do realize Gustafsson was also seen limping backstage, with a massive Black eye for all to see.

Just imagine what he would look like if he'd moved up to Heavyweight and fought Cain or JDS...:icon_twis

The Bone's War Wagon has officially crashed and burned.:icon_lol:

It's alright man. Jones wounds will heal in time as will your butt pain. Jones tonight showed the heart of a champion and retained his belt fair and square.

I look forward to the rematch.

Why do people always call a close fight as a robbery?

Just imagine what he would look like if he'd moved up to Heavyweight and fought Cain or JDS...:icon_twis

The Bone's War Wagon has officially crashed and burned.:icon_lol:

It's no like people didnt know this. Whoever tried to downplay Jones' physical advantages was kidding themselves. He fought a man similar to his size tonight and it got a lot tougher all of a sudden, HW will be a different challenge when he moves there one day.

Alex won. It was close, but he clearly won. Bullshit decision.

he got absolutely smashed and he knows it lol

Back