Jon Jones looking like a HW (pic)

i think it's genetic. he won't ever ever have calves.

I don't believe in that. I feel that certain muscle groups just take more effort to develop.

I don't believe in that. I feel that certain muscle groups just take more effort to develop.

He squats 500lbs and deadlifts 600. If his calves could grow, they would.

there's predispositions. he is obviously not the type to have big calves.
it would take a huge amount of dedication to develop a muscle group that is lagging, even though he clearly is involved in weight training, as you could see with the upper body.

there's predispositions. he is obviously not the type to have big calves.
it would take a huge amount of dedication to develop a muscle group that is lagging, even though he clearly is involved in weight training, as you could see with the upper body.

But it could be done.

But it could be done.
nobody is arguing impossibility. but given these predispositions and the fact that he wont ever train just to bulge his calves, i believe it is quite safe to assume his calves won't grow tremendously even when he will go straight HW.

I love the people that have never spend one second in a gym or guys that simply are a buck 20, complaining about other guys all juicing, cause they are bigger than you. Grow up retards. Guys have been getting jacked for decades without juice. Go look up guys like john grimek or steve reeves.. fucking morons. What do you think happens, when you train hard and increase your calories or eat really well? You gain muscle. What happens when someone who has never really weight trained before, suddenly starts becoming heavily involved in it? They put on muscle...

Not saying Jon is using because such discussion is not allowed. I'm not sure he has used AAS. But, discussing your points in general I think you're taking everyone for a ride...

For instance, noob gains lmfao? These are pro athletes not 17 year old twinks holy fuck obviously they have experience with weights? Pro athletes are trained beyond this stage already and regardless, even natty twinks who first start lifting weights with elite genetics don't gain lean mass very quickly unless they are under ~5'10 ish in which case smaller amounts of lean body mass makes a much bigger impact visually.

The only explanations are fat gains with the muscle gains or heavy depletion making somebody look small then they stop depleting themselves and suddenly look 10x bigger like McGregor recently but trained athetes don't gain hulk levels of LEAN mass in such short periods of time. Reem's magical "horse meat" was taken seriously by noobs worldwide lmaooooo.

You probably think Zyzz was natty. Don't waste my time. You will soon find why so many bodybuilders turn to roids. You can actually look relatively impressive without AAS after a few years but if you want to be like the guys in Men's Health or when you need insane results in just a few months that's when you need assistance, be it steroids or prohormones.

nobody is arguing impossibility. but given these predispositions and the fact that he wont ever train just to bulge his calves, i believe it is quite safe to assume his calves won't grow tremendously even when he will go straight HW.

Well he doesn't need big legs. He's proven that. But you made the statement that "i think it's genetic. he won't ever ever have calves." Which I took to mean that it would be genetically impossible.

If he beats Cormier in the rematch then beats Rumble, he will be completely done with the LHW division. If he goes up to HW and becomes champ, there is no denying he's the greatest.
by that time conor will be three division champ.. Conor p4p greatest.

Mark my words, i come from the future ;)

Curious why that upsets you...were you using that as an excuse to fail at the gym?
No. I'm probably more dedicated then you. It's common knowledge that people have different muscle insertions and fiber types. Also a given skeletal frame will emphasize some muscle groups over others. This is like saying a woman has the same ease as a man in building upper body muscle. It's just retarded on the genetic level.

DC's going to fuck him up so badly it's not enough funny.

I'm 10/11 in picks this year.

I called McGregor knocking out Aldo in round 1, Bisping decisioning Silva, Fedor being victorious in his comeback, etc.

All common sense picks in hindsight but 10/11 is pretty fucking good.

The 1 fight I called wrong was Holly/Ronda even though my gut feeling was telling me Holly was going to win I thought Ronda had the stronger will of the two and that was going to be her winning grace. Didn't mean much when the cold shin bone hit her head.
Yeah because Fedor was losing to Jaideep Singh

daniel-cormier-looks-emotional-during-the-ufc-182-post-fight-press-picture-id461008804

No. I'm probably more dedicated then you. It's common knowledge that people have different muscle insertions and fiber types. Also a given skeletal frame will emphasize some muscle groups over others. This is like saying a woman has the same ease as a man in building upper body muscle. It's just retarded on the genetic level.

Are we talking difficulty or impossibility? Because those are two VERY different things. I'm not arguing against difficulty. If you READ MY FUCKING POST I'm arguing against IMPOSSIBILITY.

l2r.

by that time conor will be three division champ.. Conor p4p greatest.

Mark my words, i come from the future ;)
Hopefully he has atleast one title defense to compare to the long list that Jones has.

DC's going to fuck him up so badly it's not enough funny.

I'm 10/11 in picks this year.

I called McGregor knocking out Aldo in round 1, Bisping decisioning Silva, Fedor being victorious in his comeback, etc.

All common sense picks in hindsight but 10/11 is pretty fucking good.

The 1 fight I called wrong was Holly/Ronda even though my gut feeling was telling me Holly was going to win I thought Ronda had the stronger will of the two and that was going to be her winning grace. Didn't mean much when the cold shin bone hit her head.

You called Fedor beating a guy with limited MMA experience?

Bravo sir.

It's so weird because I have pretty much the same body type as "Do you even lift, bro?" Jones, and my calves would make medieval ladies swoon.

I have freakish calves.

The last time I went downhill skiing I had to rent boots. I got halfway down the first run and the right boot exploded, it just shattered.

I went back to the pro shop and exchanged them for a new pair.

No dice, exactly the same deal on the next run.

Ten years of football and soccer have left me with pretty crazy legs.

I picked correctly in Holm vs Rousey, all of Mcgregor's fights, Werdum vs Cain, Cain vs JDS 1, 2 and 3, Cruz vs Dillishaw, all of MM's fights, Weidman vs Anderson 1 & 2.

Only things I have gotten wrong have been Robbie's fights, but they have been pretty close.

DC stops Jones this time.

All of the fight geniuses in this thread must have serious bank from betting on these huge upsets that you predicted.

Back