Jon Jones looking jacked while dancing on the haters

He's more defined, but you guys are acting like he's Overeem. He does seem enamored with his improved torso.

He's like a fat person who lost weight, and is eager to go topless for the first time.

He's more defined, but you guys are acting like he's Overeem. He does seem enamored with his improved torso.

He's like a fat person who lost weight, and is eager to go topless for the first time.

Yeah, he hands his phone over to his buddies so they can film him dancing in the gym with his shirt off. I think it's weird.

You called it

Jon Jones is definitely a weirdo

I think Jones ruined his gas tank. I think first round he comes out guns blazing. After that, he figures out those new muscles eat oxygen quick. He's in for a surprise. DC shocks the world.
jones is not an absolute top of the line elite fighter and his coaches are not among the absolute best in the entire world, not jones nor anyone around him knows that more muscles require more oxygen it has completely eluded all of their minds

/sarcasm

Last edited:
I've never driven without the insurance and registration being in the vehicle. It's not hard to just put that shit in the glove box and leave it there.

It's honestly not that hard to forget it either. Moreover, it's pretty hard to believe that anyone who's been a driver for any reasonable amount of time hasn't done something worse than forget paper work.

It's honestly not that hard to forget it either. Moreover, it's pretty hard to believe that anyone who's been a driver for any reasonable amount of time hasn't done something worse than forget paper work.

What about someone who's already been busted twice for driving under the influence, had breathalizer's put in their vehicles, and nearly killed a pregnant woman while behind the wheel?

Nobody said this was the worst thing he's done behind the wheel. But when you add all the other stuff he's done behind the wheel in it's like someone with missing toes bragging about how they never put the safety on.

As Furious Styles once said "I don't know why you insist on learning the hard way but you gon' learn, oh you gon' learn!"

nearly killed a pregnant woman while behind the wheel?

It's hard to disagree with most of what you said, but this ^, that's real drama queeny. By nearly killed do you mean "slightly injured but was otherwise totally fine and with no critical injuries what so ever"?

Don't get me wrong, if that was my pregnant wife I'd be ready to murder the guy, but as an objective person, that claim is crazy.

It's hard to disagree with most of what you said, but this ^, that's real drama queeny. By nearly killed do you mean "slightly injured but was otherwise totally fine and with no critical injuries what so ever"?

Don't get me wrong, if that was my pregnant wife I'd be ready to murder the guy, but as an objective person, that claim is crazy.

Did you see what her car looked like? Her arm was broken and she most certainly could have died from a collision like that, people have before.

I think Jones ruined his gas tank. I think first round he comes out guns blazing. After that, he figures out those new muscles eat oxygen quick. He's in for a surprise. DC shocks the world.
He was gassed with no cardio in the gustaffson fight and still pulled out a win.

Getting jacked is career suicide. DC gonna murk him bad. Turtle Jones, April 23rd.

frank-mir-headphones.gif

He was gassed with no cardio in the gustaffson fight and still pulled out a win.

Right. But now he has big muscles.

The flipside is that if he was sandbagging training really badly before, his cardio could improve quite a bit as well.

I've never driven without the insurance and registration being in the vehicle. It's not hard to just put that shit in the glove box and leave it there.
yeah but when youve been doing blow off your insurance holder and the cop comes and asks you for it...you could understand how just saying you dont have it would be easier lol driver's license to cut it up.....insurance folder to rip the lines off of, standard procedure imo

Right. But now he has big muscles.

The flipside is that if he was sandbagging training really badly before, his cardio could improve quite a bit as well.
Why is everyone saying he has such "big muscles". He looks the same as he always has in camp, maybe just a little bit bigger.

yeah but when youve been doing blow off your insurance holder and the cop comes and asks you for it...you could understand how just saying you dont have it would be easier lol driver's license to cut it up.....insurance folder to rip the lines off of, standard procedure imo

You make a good point lol

Why is everyone saying he has such "big muscles". He looks the same as he always has in camp, maybe just a little bit bigger.

He isn't huge, but before he was AS style. Now he is H. Walker style. There is a difference.

Back