Jon Jones looking fat

You can all go and do some research yourselves you bunch of lazy asses. His recent pics are in every MMA websites. Go to bloodyElbow for example.

You all want everything sooo easy and handed to you. Fucking crystal generation.
Lmao this guy. You were too lazy to post a pic in the thread you started about how you saw a pic where Jones is fat now then you call us lazy and you somehow think that makes you tougher than us.

Lmao this guy. You were too lazy to post a pic in the thread you started about how you saw a pic where Jones is fat now then you call us lazy and you somehow think that makes you tougher than us.

I was not lazy, I just did not wanted to give everything so easy to you.
I already wasted time writing my wonderful opinion, you can waste your time looking for the pics.

Fucking sherdog at work. All we hear for years is complaints that Jones only wins via size and why doesn't he move to HW where he belongs? Now he tries to build up to it and people start threads like this. Too funny..

Based on this photo, I like his chances at HW. Yes, he has a gut he didn't pack at LHW, but he's obviously added lean mass and is still leaner than any number of HWs, which I think bodes well for his endurance and mobility relative to his opponents'.

Have you seen the recent pictures of him?

This move to Hw won’t end well for him. He looks very bad. He is not a natural HW at all and you can tell that. He thought that he would be looking like Ubereem but instead he is just looking like the typical fatass in the Gym who thinks he is soo damn shredded.

And he has been allegedly training and dieting very strictly for a very long time so you can not say “He is not in training camp”.

Btw he looks so funny because he is all fat but his shins are tiny tiny. I don’t think he skips leg day, it is just that his lower legs can not gain any muscle.
Yeah, I noticed that in the clip I saw of him sparring. He just looks soft. Frankly, I never understood why everyone seemed to say he belonged at HW. All that being said, assuming he's not over the hill, I stithink he'll be very successful at HW but obviously, the chances of him getting caught go up. Bones/Stipe would be very interesting to me and would be very revealing as to how he measures up overall against heavyweights. Bones/Ngannou is interesting in the sense that I feel it will be very one-sided, but could go either way in its one-sidedness. I think Prime Jones could toy with Ngannou. One of his strongest points is being able to avoid damage by controlling distance with well timed retreats and front push kicks. I think Jones could time Ngannou's sloppy striking and he has the height to keep his distance. That combined with his IQ and technical ability, I don't see him having much trouble evading the inevitable blitz and timing the takedown. On the other hand, all it takes is one small mistake and Jones goes nighty night.

Based on this photo, I like his chances at HW. Yes, he has a gut he didn't pack at LHW, but he's obviously added lean mass and is still leaner than any number of HWs, which I think bodes well for his endurance and mobility relative to his opponents'.
Looks like he added 10 pounds of lean mass +20 pounds of fat, but that´s what was expected. At the end of the day the weight matters more than muscle/fat ratio. He is enough strong I bet.

OP provides zero pics, sounds whiny, and can’t handle a light roast. What a shit thread, altogether.

reported, downvoted, and put on ignore list.
2/10 for making me reply.

tenor.gif

One of the greatest to ever do it???

What? Finish 2nd his whole career?

<{MingNope}>
He is the former Heavyweight and Light Heavyweight champion, one of only 4 fighters in the UFC who have been champion of two weight divisions. He finished second only to one fighter - Jon Jones - who has cheated throughout his entire career. DC was a Strikeforce champ as well, and has many wrestling accolades. I used to block idiots like you on Sherdog Forums because your idiot posts are such a waste of space, but decided to stop doing that and give the idiots a chance to educate themselves and ultimately change for the better, or simply grow up. Hoping one these things happens to you.

Jon Jones is extremely ectomorphic. He used steroids to put muscle on his upper body to a degree which he could not have done naturally. I guess he thinks the key at heavyweight is to bulk up and get stronger in order to grapple, which would be his only path to victory against most. At the same time, he will lose cardio and mobility. Basically, if he can't get them down and hold them down, he will be a sitting duck. Even though he was one of the most diverse fighters at LHW, he will be a one trick pony at Heavyweight.

You can all go and do some research yourselves you bunch of lazy asses. His recent pics are in every MMA websites. Go to bloodyElbow for example.

You all want everything sooo easy and handed to you. Fucking crystal generation.
Thats YOUR job OP , you failed in your duty , and then , instead of trying to redeem yourself , you defend your failure .

If he's trying to natty bulk it's not going to end well, you cannot get to 250+ natty and be ripped, anyone that big who's shredded is on steroids. Jon may even still be on steroids and this is just him being bloated from water loading.

Jon turned into a fat old bitch after Reyes scared him away from lhw. Now he's too fucking fat to move back down now that Reyes is currently out of the title picture.

Why the yellow bud?

Sher-corruption?
Posted In a thread the mod said was “ race baiting .” He said supposedly everybody got the dubs that posted in that thread and the thread got removed. Said next time to know better and not post in a thread like that. I was like “ yep got it .” Ain’t trying to DISRESPECT THEIR POWERS ....lol

He is the former Heavyweight and Light Heavyweight champion, one of only 4 fighters in the UFC who have been champion of two weight divisions. He finished second only to one fighter - Jon Jones - who has cheated throughout his entire career. DC was a Strikeforce champ as well, and has many wrestling accolades. I used to block idiots like you on Sherdog Forums because your idiot posts are such a waste of space, but decided to stop doing that and give the idiots a chance to educate themselves and ultimately change for the better, or simply grow up. Hoping one these things happens to you.

Didn’t read all but LHW champ was a paper title cuz Jones had to forfeit. Never did DC beat the actual champ(or even come close to beating him).

2nd, well he had the HW title for all of 1-2 fights.

DC is solid but not one of the greatest ever. That’s ridiculous.

Yeah he is skinny fat. Clearly ectomorph for life.

If he's trying to natty bulk it's not going to end well, you cannot get to 250+ natty and be ripped, anyone that big who's shredded is on steroids. Jon may even still be on steroids and this is just him being bloated from water loading.
who said he wants to be 250 and ripped?

Back