Jon Jones looking fat

Pastinaca1

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Have you seen the recent pictures of him?

This move to Hw won’t end well for him. He looks very bad. He is not a natural HW at all and you can tell that. He thought that he would be looking like Ubereem but instead he is just looking like the typical fatass in the Gym who thinks he is soo damn shredded.

And he has been allegedly training and dieting very strictly for a very long time so you can not say “He is not in training camp”.

Btw he looks so funny because he is all fat but his shins are tiny tiny. I don’t think he skips leg day, it is just that his lower legs can not gain any muscle.

You can all go and do some research yourselves you bunch of lazy asses. His recent pics are in every MMA websites. Go to bloodyElbow for example.

You all want everything sooo easy and handed to you. Fucking crystal generation.

Fat? So what? The champ-champ, one of the greatest to ever do it, was fat....
main-qimg-b15298dd0f67bbba424328c9afdcf59b

I saw the pic and am remembering it using my imagination now........jesus thats fat?! Hes not "fat" by any means. But i forgot this is sherdog. If you dont have 5% body fat with 8 pack then youre an obese, disgusting fattie, right?

Bulking up prevents him from hiding under the cage so picograms are out of the question...

Fat? So what? The champ-champ, one of the greatest to ever do it, was fat....
main-qimg-b15298dd0f67bbba424328c9afdcf59b

DC has a whole different complexion. He is like Fedor or Cain. Being “fat” is their natural body type.
Jones is skinny by nature, and bulking like that. makes him look bad and he will get destroyed if he fights like that with Ngannou.

Back