Jon Jones looking FAT vs Dan Hendo. WTF Commentary! LOL

Commentator is the GOAT lol.

I did think that Jon looked very out of shape in this fight, not like he's training for a fight, but still.
Like i said earlier, he definitely was in shape, as wrestling an olympian and easily winning after several minutes would still take a lot out of you.
His stomach just looked less defined than usual is all.

Great-White-Hype.jpg
vlcsnap-2010-11-09-10h00m43s130.png

Jon will age real quick once he hits 32 or so

he is burning that candle at both ends

Commentary was funnier than anything Louis CK says. That guy is a whining liberal tampon.
You're talking about the only white guy that can say nig.ger(not nigg.ah) on mic a thousand times, make bank over it, and nobody would dare to complain. That's savage!
Also, I'm not an American, bit how would u consider Louie CK a liberal winer? All his stand ups are mostly mysoginy, women hate, racist to all ethnicities nationailities, and even shits on hisself.
I dont think there's a successful American stand up comic today who's not a liberal either. Louie, jim(just moved there), bill burr, Hannibal, Kevin Hart, etc...

he looked like crap. I think Jones will lose and lose often if he returns

He looked like he was eating cake but he still ragdolled Henderson like nothing.

do u think bisping is healthy enough to do a grappling match with jones right now? lol

This is what we're gonna get with all you asking for Goldie and Rogan to be replaced.

Can someone show a side by side pic of powerlifting jones and grappling tournament jones?

Well, he sure looks different than he did when he was ripped and deadlifting a million pounds. That is, before he popped for tainted performance enhancing penis pills. That is, last time he wasn't competing because of his drunken driving, which led to him breaking a pregnant woman's arm and fleeing. It's nice to see him not taking dick pills and being in prime shape to grapple against a 90yo Hendo. What a goat.

You're talking about the only white guy that can say nig.ger(not nigg.ah) on mic a thousand times, make bank over it, and nobody would dare to complain. That's savage!
Also, I'm not an American, bit how would u consider Louie CK a liberal winer? All his stand ups are mostly mysoginy, women hate, racist to all ethnicities nationailities, and even shits on hisself.
I dont think there's a successful American stand up comic today who's not a liberal either. Louie, jim(just moved there), bill burr, Hannibal, Kevin Hart, etc...
Louis C.K is half Mexican though isn't he?

Dat commentary tho.

Back