Jon Jones looking big for HW debut

Are you talking to me? I didn’t mess anything up. I corrected someone else.

Why would I be talking about you? Did you not read the other guys post? You corrected it didnt you? Are you high dude?

Ego trippin'
Leg Day skippin'
Annotation-2020-05-27-090837.jpg

Thighs look normal size and the guy clearly doesnt "skip leg day" as theres dozens of photos of him squatting and deadlifting (not leg exclusive). Really its his bottom half of legs which are extremely skinny, from the knee down. He could try and blow up his calves more but that would most likely take away mobility anyways and would add nothing to his fight game. Purely cosmetic.

According to his haters

He's scares of HW though

And won't ever fight at HW.

Logic is lost on some

Stipe will walk him right down like he did overeem.
Do people really think this?
Stipe might catch him, but the fight will go where Jones wants it to. If he spends 5 rounds doing those stupid leg kicks a pawing, I feel like Stipe has a chance. If he goes in there and wrestlefucks him without getting tired, stipe is going to get wrecked PEDs or not.

DC had a terrible game plan for Stipe. Jones probably won't.

He might end up being too slow. Like GSP vs Bisping.

How can you infer anything from a picture of this quality, he looks normal too from what little of him you can actually see

calling jones of the greatest is rewarding inappropriate behaviour and cheats.

Blows my mind that people think he will do anything other than run right through the hw division, the weakest division in the sport

Stipe should just give the belt to Jones and save himself 2 beatdowns

According to his haters

He's scares of HW though

And won't ever fight at HW.

Logic is lost on some
I don’t see anything that tells me jones is fighting at hw. These lies and pictures of lifting weights have happened before. None of this is new, it’s all a rehash and he still hasn’t accepted any fights at HW.

Only chance he fights at HW is if stipe loses the belt, and even then I don’t see it

Back