Jon Jones looking big for HW debut

Emk6QqOW4AUs5Lk

Does The Predator or Stipe have a chance against this BEAST?
He still has chicken legs

F yall talkin bout skinny legs? Has zero to do with how efficient a baseball bat your hips are swinging out. Bulky bodybuilders i attack those legs like theres no tomorrow.

Nokweeds legs are prolly 26" yet look at the damage he imposes on the giant LeBanner

Loses to Stipe, Ngannou, Overeem, Werdum. But don't think he's actually going to HW. *shrugs*

Literally can’t see him.

I'm far from a Jones fan but he seems to be taking this move to HW very seriously, if he actually makes the plunge, previous drug cheat or not he has my respect. I wish him the best.

If he manages to beat 2 or 3 noteworthy opponents title or not, even with his record as a failed drug cheat, at that point I don't think there would be any debate on who the GOAT is.

If any hw that's fights Jon doesn't immediately spam lower calf kicks, they are dumb. Jon doesn't have ko power in his hands. Even some can like Anthony hardonk has a great chance against chicken little legs Jon

Hell yeah. Already adding some mass to the arms, could definitely improve his punching power. Also wtf are those yellow bars? At first glance I thought it was a resistance band around the weight but it just looks like two lines?

Hell yeah. Already adding some mass to the arms, could definitely improve his punching power. Also wtf are those yellow bars? At first glance I thought it was a resistance band around the weight but it just looks like two lines?
i think someone edited the photo to point out his feminine waist figure.

Problem will be his shape ! If he is big for HW debut ( around 240 lbs ), it won't be efficient !
Tell them Vegeta, we remember when u first went into "super form" between super saiyan 1 and 2. Sure you were noticeably stronger, but speed was lost, and it wasn't quite worth the trade-off in the end. You were able to make it work better than Goku who realized its limitations in the hyperbolic time chamber, but then he didnt exactly have the natural quickness you did either.

This is like 4 days out but same snap...

Seeing that Jones doesn't have much of that KO power will the naturally HW guys just walk him down swinging for the fences?

I don't remember Jones having any clean KO.
Most of his stoppages (besides subs) were from his begginings, raining hellbows on grounded opponents.

I know everyone is talking about Ngannou and Stipe fighting him, but do you know what I really want to see?, Jones vs Overeem, that would be epic and awesome, I'd love to see it.. Overeem is on a really good streak and is not booked, I want it

His legs look tiny, he would probably fuck up the vast majority of HW's though just by skill alone

Only problem is he has no one shot KO power at all and you need that at HW

I always said Prime JDS, Overeem, Cain would have fucked Bones like a 2 dollar hooker

I'd still love to see Bones fight Overeem now

Back