Jon Jones isnt the GOAT, true GOATS are must watch fighters. Jones isnt that.

So you think Jones hid under the cage from USADA because hes a clean athlete?
i never said he was a clean athlete and there's literally no legitimate source for that story.

what i posted was fact. correcting you.

i never said he was a clean athlete and there's literally no legitimate source for that story.

what i posted was fact. correcting you.

What you posted was a bunch of damage control mumbo jumbo someone like Jones would use to save face.

Jones tested positive in his second fight with DC which is why his win was overturned and remains overturned. Only a naive fool would think a 27 year old athlete in his prime needs dick pills.

Then he gets caught with Turinabol in his system. Metabolites or not it was in his system! its quite clear he was either micro dosing to help his weight cut or masking another PED which the testing wasbt able to pick up because it was probably years ahead of the testing.

And the story of him hiding under the cage has been confirmed by a handful of fighters who trained at Jacksons back then but have cut ties with the camp since. Donald Cerrone is one of them and even went on Rogans podcast and said that one of the wrestling coaches from Jacksons was caught giving his highschool students steroids. Not to mention Frank Mir getting caught for taking turinabol while trainig at Jackson as well and Jon Jones brother getting busted for steroids in the NFL.

You would literally need to have an agenda to act as if Jones isnt a steroid user.

Excitement has never, and should never be a factor when ranking all-time greats.

Exactly. While I don't consider Mayweather his weight-class GOAT (he wouldn't be undefeated in other eras, such as the 1980s vs. Leonard, Hearns, etc), he's still one of the greats...but you could find about 6 million boxers who are more exciting.

You would literally need to have an agenda to act as if Jones isnt a steroid user.

That's fine, but as I've posted many times before, that's only significant when you compare Jones vs. other fighters under USADA. You can't compare him to guys who were never tested in Pride...or who've been in Scott Coker orgs (SF, current Bellator) where testing is a joke. Jones fought for years without failing a drug test before USADA.

What you posted was a bunch of damage control mumbo jumbo someone like Jones would use to save face.

i posted facts. fact.

Jones tested positive in his second fight with DC which is why his win was overturned and remains overturned. Only a naive fool would think a 27 year old athlete in his prime needs dick pills.

if you don't think a partying 27 year old famous athlete who does recreational drugs can have a use for dick pills, you just haven't partied like that. sorry to tell you.

Then he gets caught with Turinabol in his system. Metabolites or not it was in his system! its quite clear he was either micro dosing to help his weight cut or masking another PED which the testing wasbt able to pick up because it was probably years ahead of the testing.

you don't know anything about tbol if you think he was microdosing or masking another ped.

And the story of him hiding under the cage has been confirmed by a handful of fighters who trained at Jacksons back then but have cut ties with the camp since.

which ones?

Donald Cerrone is one of them and even went on Rogans podcast and said that one of the wrestling coaches from Jacksons was caught giving his highschool students steroids. Not to mention Frank Mir getting caught for taking turinabol while trainig at Jackson as well and Jon Jones brother getting busted for steroids in the NFL.

so does that mean cerrone was on steroids? everyone at jacksons?

jones brother's substances were never disclosed.

again, i have never said jones never used steroids. but you misrepresent alot and seem to want to characterize things without any understanding.

Jones is average without his full dose of vitamins. He lost to a MW with 2 bum knees

True Goats dont cheat.
DC Eyepokes/towelgate
Jones - dhcmt
GSP - greasing
Silva - Peds
Fedor is the one true GOAT, its set in stone get over it

Yeah, these GOAT conversations always seem to settle debates...

<LordRoose>

Your argument isn't very convincing my friend when you examine Jon Jones total body of work.
He had 3 fights were he want at his best but still won which makes him even more impressive. Most people lose their belts during fights like that but he digs in and wins.
Can we talk about all of his show stopping victories and defenses?
Everyone tunes in to watch Jon Jones including your hatting ass LOL

True Goats dont cheat.
DC Eyepokes/towelgate
Jones - dhcmt
GSP - greasing
Silva - Peds
Fedor is the one true GOAT, its set in stone get over it
the more lax the rules are, the harder it is to actually cheat......

the more lax the rules are, the harder it is to actually cheat......

Yep. Remember when Fedor was in SF along with Overeem, Barnett, Bigfoot, Werdum, etc? Guess what happened to all those other guys when they came to the UFC...some even before USADA started? You can't compare apples to oranges when it comes to drug testing.

That's what I thought. Cant name one legendary fighter who was in their prime when Okami and Franklin beat them. Just admit that they never did and we can stop the debate son.
i'm here for civil debates with intelligent people. So far you've only got 1 of the 2 for me to continue.

Guess that rules out GSP then. His fans will dispute the hell out of this criteria, because he'd be at the bottom based on this.

Not so fast. If "must watch" to you means unskilled brawling, then we are different kinds of fans.

Some of us appreciate technical brilliance and athletic dominance and some of us are more impressed watching knockout videos on YouTube.

Is a demolition derby "more watchable" than a technical rally car race? I suppose it depends on the person watching.

Back