Jon Jones isn't leaving 2014 as LHW champion.

Cormier will destroy Jones.

Guy is a fucking LEGIT BEAST. He trains with Cain Velasquez and kicks his ass.

Hahahaha!! You guys are funny as shit.

I'm not a Jones fan but he will beat the brakes off DC.

If Jones beats Gus, DC and another top ranked LHW in 2014 he'll probably be the best ever from then on out.

I am guessing you missed the Cormier vs Hendo fight tonight.

Yes, Cormier threw around a 43 year old man that is off TRT and weighed 199 pounds means he will dominate Jon Jones.

Because Cormier can just get to Jon Jones without using his striking, because 6'4 Jon Jones with 84 inch reach is the same as 5'10 Hendo.

I mean, this isn't the same Dan Henderson that people CALLED BEFORE THE FIGHT that he would be out grappled easily like he did against Jake Shields who is MUCH smaller than Cormier.

Gus will do it. Cormier won't. No one has had so many wins looking more horrible than Cormier.

Cormier loses at LHW the second he faces someone not a barista or 43 years old....never mind facing Gus or Jones. The hypetrain derail is going to be brutal.

Of course reaction will be abit exaggerated after such a dominant performance but I still don't see him beating Bones. Jon still has many advantages in this fight & probably would have done the same if not worse to Henderson.

Incredible performance from Cormier. Close to flawless fighter. Gustafsson vs Jones II makes no fucking sense. Screw those close to immediate rematches. Give it time. Meanwhile, this needs to be Cormier's time.

TS seems to forget the amount of time in between fights. If Jones beats Gus we won't see him fight again until April 2015.

Yes, Cormier threw around a 43 year old man that is off TRT and weighed 199 pounds means he will dominate Jon Jones.

Because Cormier can just get to Jon Jones without using his striking, because 6'4 Jon Jones with 81 inch reach is the same as 5'10 Hendo.

Did you watch Cormier's fights with Barnett and BF? He did similiar things to them too.

Don't use the "43 year old man" excuse. NOBODY has ever dominated Hendo like that.

I agree, but if Jones does manage to beat both Gus and Cormier, who's next?
Anthony Johnson?

TS seems to forget the amount of time in between fights. If Jones beats Gus we won't see him fight again until April 2015.

Why? August to December is 4 months and Jones has fought that quickly before

Did you watch Cormier's fights with Barnett and BF? He did similiar things to them too.

Don't use the "43 year old man" excuse. NOBODY has ever dominated Hendo like that.

Its not excuse when that 43 year old has looked like shit his last 3 or 4 fights outside of landing a punch on another over the hill fighter in Shogun.

So I guess this is going to be like when Anderson was champ. If the current opponent doesn't get the job done then it's going to be the next one, and then on and on until you get it right.

IF you don't think Cormier can't take Jone down, then your dilusional. This guy has ragdolled everyone in his way, HW and now LHW. Jones may win, but he is going for a few rides on the way if he faces Cormier.

Its not excuse when that 43 year old has looked like shit his last 3 or 4 fights outside of landing a punch on another over the hill fighter in Shogun.

Yet none of them have tossed Hendo like he was a little kid and choked him out with ease

I'm thinkin D.C. grabs ahold of Jones and scares the crap out of him.

Jones is great but if he can get by Gus and DC he'll be on the mt. rushmore imo.

Back