Jon Jones is the most talented fighter ive ever seen in my short life

My favorite all time fighter, which was Randy Couture, was never on any illegal enhancers
source.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

<36>

tumblr_ms9tqfXuo51qh8bb0o1_500.gif

Again, show me proper proof. give me something, besides posting overused generic gifs.
Dude.... he was like 45 years old 230 pounds 6% bodyfat, fighting in an era that there was pretty much no drug testing

What kind of proof do you fucking need??? LULZ

Clearly you have never stepped a day inside a weight lifting room or a martial arts gym

If you want to keep living in lalaland thats fine. Im not invested in changing your opinion but just know that its pretty fucking funny

Just google "randy couture steroids" and read what people say online.
He is on record admiting to use TRT aka testosterone aka steroids. You can google that too.

It is known.

Last edited:
Dude.... he was like 45 years old 230 pounds 6% bodyfat, fighting in an era that there was pretty much no drug testing

What kind of proof do you fucking need??? LULZ

Clearly you have never stepped a day inside a weight lifting room or a martial arts gym

If you want to keep living in lalaland thats fine. Im not invested in changing your opinion but just know that its pretty fucking funny

Am I dealing with an actual adult here? I'm getting mixed vibes with the "lulz" and "he was competing during an era where there was no drug testing" type of comments that I'd typically expect from a 21 year old who's just flat out, uneducated.

He fought in an era where there was very much drug testing. He won the HW title at 44 in 2007, a year where several fighters were suspended due to enhancing performance drugs. If you'd like examples, I'll be more than happy to provide them for you. They may not have tested as strictly as they dow with the anti doping agency, but they were testing then.

Also, dont come at me with your chest puffed out about never being in a weight room you dork.

Bones has the best fight iq i've ever seen in MMA. No one beats him @ 205. I could see struggle a bit @ HW, but he'll grab the title there too it won't be easy though.

Pretty much. His physique is perfect for MMA. Big ass upper body with long ass arms. He is the best wrestler, striker, and submission grappler in the division. Hell, he's arguably the best at everything in MMA.

Am I dealing with an actual adult here? I'm getting mixed vibes with the "lulz" and "he was competing during an era where there was no drug testing" type of comments that I'd typically expect from a 21 year old who's just flat out, uneducated.

He fought in an era where there was very much drug testing. He won the HW title at 44 in 2007, a year where several fighters were suspended due to enhancing performance drugs. If you'd like examples, I'll be more than happy to provide them for you.

<Prem973> <Prem974>

Hey everybody
<{Ray1}>
Dont tell him hows its like. Let him live his fantasy.

Also, dont come at me with your chest puffed out about never being in a weight room you dork.
rsMssGv.jpg

<{MingNope}>

<DisgustingHHH>

Last edited:
He could probably dominate most combat sports ... this guy is so talented ... its stupid.

Jon Jones is even the youngest UFC champion of all time ... let that sink in.

27-2.jpg

Oh the joy of discovering MMA and being ignorant of all the greats that already passed through this sport.....

<Prem973> <Prem974>

Hey everybody
<{Ray1}>
Dont tell him hows it like. Let him live his fantasy.

rsMssGv.jpg

<{MingNope}>

<DisgustingHHH>

Yeah, your no older than 25. You havent experienced much in life yet.

I'm pretty confident that I could stomp your skull in. : ) by the way. But go ahead, post more gifs.

Yeah, your no older than 25. You havent experienced much in life yet.

I'm pretty confident that I could stomp your skull in. : )
Sure... go ahead and tell yourself anything you need to avoiding coping with the fact you are the joke of this thread since you have no actual rethoric

Bye bye

He could probably dominate most combat sports ... this guy is so talented ... its stupid.

Jon Jones is even the youngest UFC champion of all time ... let that sink in.

27-2.jpg

I mean, how is it even possible to know if he is most talented, when he has that PED history? No-one knows how talented he would have looked without PEDs.

The UFC *lets him* do steroids. He is allowed to “pulse” they call it.

His talent is in a large part based around his constant cheating.

You never watched prime BJ Penn. Dude was incredible, but chose to squander his gifts and act like a brat.

You can't help but wonder what he could have been had he trained at a modern AKA or other gym loaded with champions pushing him.

Back