Jon Jones is the most talented fighter ive ever seen in my short life

ConorFacts

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He could probably dominate most combat sports ... this guy is so talented ... its stupid.

Jon Jones is even the youngest UFC champion of all time ... let that sink in.

27-2.jpg

You new to mma? Judging by your username and 2011 news report, I'm going to go ahead and guess yes.

Anyway, I dont care how talented he is, hes also known for using illegal substances, running over pregnant women, running from the police, and god knows what else that wasnt documented.

This is pretty much undeniable

You need to be very biased to say that guys like GSP are more skilled than him

He also has the most failed drug tests in MMA history

He makes Vitor and Barnett look good

Jon Jones have great fighting IQ and he is great inspiration for training

You new to mma? Judging by your username and 2011 news report, I'm going to go ahead and guess yes.

Anyway, I dont care how talented he is, hes also known for using illegal substances, running over pregnant women, running from the police, and god knows what else that wasnt documented.

As if your favorote fighter isnt on performance enhancers lol.

Just tell TS why you really hate the GOAT.

As if your favorote fighter isnt on performance enhancers lol.

Just tell TS why you really hate the GOAT.

My favorite all time fighter, which was Randy Couture, was never on any illegal enhancers, nor did he ever conduct himself like a complete shitbag outside of the cage.

Guy is a physical and mental freak thats for sure

I don't think he could dominate in hw boxing but i can see him doing well in kickboxing tho

No one denies that Jon Jones is an all time great. It's that most people think he's kind of a piece of shit. Between getting caught multiple times with steroids which he claimed were dick pills. And everything else he's done outside of the ring has ruined his image in most fans. Ironically people still praise and tune in for McGregor. It's a double standard I know, but in their defense McGregor never got busted for PEDs.

After the Bonnar fight I predicted him to become the greatest fighter the UFC had ever seen. Got a lot of drubbings for that call.

I don't even like the guy but his fight IQ is generally unmatched. Combined with his breadth of grappling ability and striking techniques that take full advantage of his body the man is almost unstoppable at 205.

It's unfortunate that it all has an asterisk beside it now, delegitimizes my prediction!

His size, height, reach, and roids probably helps

Youngest champ of all time? He's about to be dethrone by Maycee. How good can you be if you get dethroned by a girl?

Youngest champ of all time? He's about to be dethrone by Maycee. How good can you be if you get dethroned by a girl?

So you actually believe in less than a year and a half Maycee will be good enough to beat Valentina?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back