Jon Jones is the greatest fighter to ever fight in the UFC

If by greatest you mean tallest and biggest reach, then yes I agree..

If genetics trump skill, the fighter with the best physical attributes would indeed be the best fighter. If Jones is beating former champs and undefeated former HWs by virtue of his physical characteristics rather than by skill, then those physical characteristics are superior to the skills of every fighter he has beaten.

Your argument is a negation of martial arts.

If by greatest you mean tallest and biggest reach, then yes I agree..

I'm so glad that being tall with long arms means I'm automatically physically unbeatable.

As soon as i get off my dubs i'm going to reorganize my signature to address that because i agree. He's the official GOAT now. Basically he's number 1 all time now and Silva/GSP are 2a and 2b

How long does your remain?

I think he is now in the running with GSP and Fedor. Anderson is one of the best of his era but the bullshit talk about him being the GOAT has always been and still is just Zuffa marketing fud.

Then why can't he win a fight without poking someone in the eye.

The eyepokes are bothersome. Jones is certainly a somewhat dirty fighter, but that does not change the fact that he is the best. His resume of wins is top notch. Cormier is a great fighter. Only Jon Jones has been able to beat him.

All this "Cain would maul him" nonsense needs to stop. Jones wins when he wants and when he has to.

Well, it's obviously the superfight to make.

Jon talked about going to HW before, although now he is reticent about the question.

Did u forget GSP

He's one more title defense from tying Georges.

When that happens, when he gets to 9 with 22 wins, zero losses against his comp, I can no longer claim that GSP was the greatest. He'll still be one of the greats and one of my favorites if not my favorite of all time, but Jones will have surpassed him.

Fuck.

Dammit DC.

Last edited:
Lets face it he is 22-0 and fought nothing but lions in recent years..

No, Jones lost a fight no matter how much you cry about it. Now that he is the champ he is allowed to cheat, but he wasn't allowed to throw repeated illegal blows back then.

gsp-frownPNG.png

Perfect.

Jones record is much better than GSP and Jones faced better competition.

He will be, and probably already is. Unfortunately.

No we remember.GSP never faced a DC.

GSP consistently fought the highest level of competition out of pretty much anyone in MMA. Check his record, not a single easy fight. All quality opponents with winning records from his first fight to his last. GSP defeated Penn and Hughes who were considered two of the top P4P fighters on par with someone like DC at the time.

I still say GSP but Jones is going to overtake him soon

Back