Jon Jones is still the GOAT even with after his recent arrest.

Was wondering where the saddled up nuthuggers have been. Shitty people tend to like shitty people. Plus, pulsing picograms.

Greatest at cheating of all time if that’s what u mean then I agree with 100%

His out of the cage behavior as a shitty human being has nothing to do with his GOAT status but getting busted for PED's most certainly does.

Barry Bonds was considered the GOAT until he got busted for PED's and now isn't even considered for the HOF.

Or people don't idolize fighters like morons. Grow up.

Not sure what you're trying to say. The OP was pro-Jones, my post was not. You seem to confirm. How about take your own advice.

He wasn't the goat before the arrest. Any of the them. But arrests don't hurt him either

He'd be a lot more chilled out if he gave up the Blow and switched to Smack

I think it would be a positive life change for him

One of the GOAT's for sure but also one of the biggest fuck ups a huge waste of talent for how amazing Jones MMA career has been he could've accomplished much more.

Jones at one point was the GOAT but recent performances where the decisions could have gone the other way and failing multiple drug tests that include Steroids, Turinabol, Clomiphene & Letrozole have now taken the GOAT status away

Jones should know MMA is a "what have you done for me lately?" kind of sport.

And he still beats your favorite fighter even if he can’t handle his cocaine{<shrug}

Greatest Cheater of all time.

Also, my fav fighters are HWs, and Jones is 0-0 at HW.

crying-jonjones.gif

He could get arrested 10 times (still has time...), that has nothing to do with his status as a possible MMA GOAT, sure he wont be anyones role model, but the man can fight.

He's an exceptional fighter... but I think he's the only one in whom I truly understood the concept of "wasted potential". Jones cleared out the division and looked unstoppable. Then came the drug tests, then came the drunk driving, now domestic violence, and it just leaves the whole thing broken. He becomes not the out and out greatest whom none can talk against. Instead, he's a "what if". He's what, 35 now? If he can go on a tear in HW, that's one thing. As it stands now, he's part of the trio with GSP and Anderson Silva.

Not sure what you're trying to say. The OP was pro-Jones, my post was not. You seem to confirm. How about take your own advice.
If a fighter does something out of the cage. Thats their business. I like the way they fight. Not how these animals function in everyday life.

Back