Jon Jones is still the GOAT even with after his recent arrest.

His personal life has nothing to do with his GOAT status, JBJ is by far the undisputed P4P MMA GOAT, by far before GSP, ASilva and Fedor…

the only guys who try to use his private life incidents against him as GOAT candidate are the recent religious trolljob fans of one backward fighter who doesn’t deserve to be mentioned in any GOAT discussion…
Most dont, its his failed drug tests that gets held against him

Please refrain from flaming and fighter bashing. Thread like these are very polarizing and tends to get a lot of mod attention.

I have been a fan of Jon as far back as when he destroyed Brendan Vera, but as a person it's really hard to like him. I met him once when he appeared at a Q&A in Chicago some years back, and he was really a nice to me. I hope he gets the help he needs soon.

His personal life has nothing to do with his GOAT status, JBJ is by far the undisputed P4P MMA GOAT, by far before GSP, ASilva and Fedor…

the only guys who try to use his private life incidents against him as GOAT candidate are the recent religious trolljob fans of one backward fighter who doesn’t deserve to be mentioned in any GOAT discussion…
He got busted for using steroids in his prime. That's why he doesn't get to be the GOAT.

GSP never popped

Anderson only popped after returning from a major injury after his run

Fedor was fighting guys that were also on roids and it was not against the rules.

Khabib straight never did them 100%

Makes you wonder if Jones doesn't lose to DC if he's clean or DC was also got to be on the juice in their 2nd fight. Jones was probably on the shit his entire run, which means he probably would have lost to Gus in that first fight.

Bottom line, Jones has an asterisk by his name. we'll never know.

Being a JJ fan it's like being fan of Maradona.
One or The Best in the sports.
One or The Worst human being.

It will definitely help his documentary whenever it gets done, whenever he's truly ready to hang them up but then again fighters always come back. That itch is just to hard not to resist.

he sure is haters can go and virgins can go suck a lemon

He got busted for using steroids in his prime. That's why he doesn't get to be the GOAT.

GSP never popped

Anderson only popped after returning from a major injury after his run

Fedor was fighting guys that were also on roids and it was not against the rules.

Khabib straight never did them 100%

Makes you wonder if Jones doesn't lose to DC if he's clean or DC was also got to be on the juice in their 2nd fight. Jones was probably on the shit his entire run, which means he probably would have lost to Gus in that first fight.

Bottom line, Jones has an asterisk by his name. we'll never know.

Well said.

He is a liar and a cheat and a serial fuck-up.

I can't wait for the movie :p:p
The Jon Jones biopic will have so many highs and lows :D
<JonesLaugh><mma1>[<diva2]!!!!!!!!!

Imagine actually believing this. Lmao!

Oj is one of the greatest runninbacks and murderers.
The murdering doesn’t effect his ability as a player. And being a running back had no impact on his murder legacy.

Sherbrother, you can't be a "pound for pound" GOAT when you cut weight to avoid true GOATs. The motherfucker has always weighed 240+lbs but would cut to fight at 205. You threw Fedor's name in there but forget that he always fought at 220-230lbs and chubby. He could have cut but he didn't. jones was a great fighter with a lot of it being attributed to peds because once USADA came along, he somehow became only a "good" fighter.
I understand you may be a jones fan but keep it real.

And he still beats your favorite fighter even if he can’t handle his cocaine{<shrug}

Impossible to say, since he never went up to HW to test himself against my favorite fighter. But I doubt it, simply because Jones himself didn't think he'd win against HW's.

Anyone can claim their favorite non-HW fighter (in any division from feather weight up) would win against the HW champ, but the proof lies in actually going up in weight and doing it. And since all Jones had to do to make HW was not cut water its pretty clear that he himself didn't like his chances against the HW's.

Back