Jon Jones is not going to fight Stipe Miocic

I said it so many times during the rematch with DC. I said Stipe is going to finish him. Stipe is highly, highly underrated.

I’ll say this now though; Jones can beat Stipe and he can beat him rather badly.

At least we’re being honest

seriously though, I could break it down and say his footwork isn’t as good, his boxing defense isn’t as good, his punching mechanics aren’t as good, his takedown defense isn’t as good, etc etc

I think it’d be more efficient and accurate to say that Dominick Reyes doesn’t do a single thing in the entire sport of mma as good as stipe Miocic. Not one thing
Well I was joking but he actually does do a couple things better than him. Stipes striking defense isn't better and neither is his footwork.

Well I was joking but he actually does do a couple things better than him. Stipes striking defense isn't better and neither is his footwork.
Flat out wrong not even going to discuss it, both of those assertions are actually wrong to the level of being funny lol

Flat out wrong not even going to discuss it, both of those assertions are actually wrong to the level of being funny lol

So your saying Stipe doesn't get hit more than Reyes? I mean theres the Reem fight, Jds 1, DC and Struve. I never really considered Stipe to be defensively responsible but I'll let it go since the discussion is closed.

Look at Reyes compared to Jones, he’s a legit HW cutting to LHW. Reyes is a monster who would have a good chance at beating Stipe. I would be more worried for GOAT JONES to fight Ngannou than Stipe. Jones vs Stipe is the true money fight though and it’s HW UFC GOAT vs GOAT.

Last edited:
So your saying Stipe doesn't get hit more than Reyes? I mean theres the Reem fight, Jds 1, DC and Struve. I never really considered Stipe to be defensively responsible but I'll let it go since the discussion is closed.

Your arguing with a Stipe nuthugger mate. To him, Stipe has never been hit and would be HW boxing champ too.

The guy has talked about and teased a move to HW for years. When it comes right down to it he never makes the move. I don't feel a need to insult you in return. Your posting history is insulting enough on it's own.
Well he keeps teasing and you eating it up when its clear he will not make a move to HW unless there is a very good stylist matchup for Jones at HW. now i dont have to make you feel stupid because you should be able to figure that out yourself.
Oh wait.. i forgot you're stupid so you cant figure this out.

Stipe hurts him very, very badly. Miocic has 5-round cardio and KO power to the death. Jones will have vey, very little joy out of Stipe.

Never heard of someone winning an decision while laying in his back unconscious.

The HW GOAT gets it done in one. Probably two.

And I never heard of someone losing 3 rounds in a 5 round fight and still getting his hand raised.

There's a first time for everything.

He still might. I wouldn't be surprised if he moves up after Stipe retires.

I surprisingly agree with @Final Say about this, Jones has looked less than stellar lately and while Stipe is inconsistent I would have to say he’s a bad match up for Jones.

Well he keeps teasing and you eating it up when its clear he will not make a move to HW unless there is a very good stylist matchup for Jones at HW. now i dont have to make you feel stupid because you should be able to figure that out yourself.
Oh wait.. i forgot you're stupid so you cant figure this out.

I love when people with an IQ to match the temperature of a cool autumn evening try to insult the intelligence of others.

I'm actually impressed with how seemingly singular your obsession with Stipe Miocic is. The dedication is unreal mate. Hopefully you put that resiliency to better use in the real world!

After last night, Jones won't go to HW anytime soon

I surprisingly agree with @Final Say about this, Jones has looked less than stellar lately and while Stipe is inconsistent I would have to say he’s a bad match up for Jones.
ChillyAnimatedEuropeanpolecat-size_restricted.gif

He turned his back and had to run at certain points. Imagine if that was Francis teeing off on him lol.

Back