Jon Jones is not going to fight Stipe Miocic

Utterly useless thread. We all know Jones isn’t fighting Stipe, Jones ain’t even fighting guys he’s in the cage with.

He’s a marathon runner and the best LHW endurance athlete in the world.

why would he want to fight a firefighter who has been beat by the likes of DC, jds and struve?

joe rogan just mentioned stipe retiring on espn, so i dont believe this fight is happening
stipe just said he is doing fine and cleared to train like a week ago

theyre pressuring him into fighting cormier again

whatever, doesnt matter. jones aint taking this fight under any circumstances

i sincerely hope youre trolling. at absolute BEST, he just eeked out back to back decisions against dominick god damn reyes and thiago fucking santos. and theres a legitimate argument he lost at least one, if not both of those fights.

he isnt controlling a single thing against stipe and he would be anticlimactically owned standing up in the early rounds.

Jones would probably get outstruck, but he would eyepoke him at some point, back him up a couple of time while doing little to nothing in the process and win via octagon control.

I don't think he will talk about HW anymore. His post-USADA strength/wrestling is pedestrian and he will get murdered by the big HW strikers who won't respect his power.

You need to get hate out of the way because Jones might be anything but he definitely is not afraid of anyone and has never ducked any fighter.

He's ducked an entire weight class for years.

He needs to rematch Reyes. He can't keep getting these debatable decisions and not rematch and set the record straight. Now we have Reyes and Santos raising their hand that they won. We can't have three guys claiming the light heavyweight title. He needs to double back and beat these guys outright. If he takes on a new light heavyweight and this happens again we will have 4 guys claiming the throne!

he tried tonight but Reyes was really hard to hold down
He tried here and there as a secondary option. If it was his main strategy Reyes would have been more hesitant to open up and even more tired from defending them, which could have led to a finish.

He needs to rematch Reyes. He can't keep getting these debatable decisions and not rematch and set the record straight. Now we have Reyes and Santos raising their hand that they won. We can't have three guys claiming the light heavyweight title. He needs to double back and beat these guys outright. If he takes on a new light heavyweight and this happens again we will have 4 guys claiming the throne!
honestly i can get behind this

jones might agree with you too. anything aside from following through on his 'plans' to take the HW title.

He'll invite Izzy to come up and then GnP him.

same fight happened with Ewell/Martinez and they gave it to the back pedaling coward. A little consistency in judging wouldn't hurt.

He needs to get back to snorting the devils dandruff before fights.

honestly i can get behind this

jones might agree with you too. anything aside from following through on his 'plans' to take the HW title.
I can't imagine his last two fights would increase his confidence to fight Miocic.

Yeah easily makes weight and still ducks an entire weight class.
Lol either you're retarded or trolling.
Choose one.
Jones eggs this conversation on. This logic falls apart when Jones is teasing the move up himself.

@Final Say
Yes we know you love Stipe more than anyone here and we also know you want him to put Jones out to cement his legacy. But come on man you know Jones won’t take such a risky fight. Why would he want a HW when he doesn’t even engage the Santos and Reyes type hitters. HW power is something else and Stipe has a lot of it along with good enough wrestling to give Jones nightmares about accepting the fight

@Final Say
Yes we know you love Stipe more than anyone here and we also know you want him to put Jones out to cement his legacy. But come on man you know Jones won’t take such a risky fight. Why would he want a HW when he doesn’t even engage the Santos and Reyes type hitters. HW power is something else and Stipe has a lot of it along with good enough wrestling to give Jones nightmares about accepting the fight
As I said before, I wouldn’t mention it if Jones didn’t. He talks about it more than me!

I don't think he will talk about HW anymore. His post-USADA strength/wrestling is pedestrian and he will get murdered by the big HW strikers who won't respect his power.

lmao yup

I would love to see Jones try to shoot those TD's on a huge strong guy like Stipe. If you can't get Reyes and Santos down, there's no fucking way you're taking Stipe down. What else could Jon do? There's nothing he can throw on the feet that would get Stipe's respect, what's going to stop Stipe from marching Jon down and finding his chin?

I think Jones knows full well those HW's would clean his clock, but he'll keep lying about moving up anyway to garner attention.

Back