Jon Jones is not going to fight Stipe Miocic

Final Say

So Icey Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
not gonna happen, let it go, jones is way too smart

Jones wins by unanimous decision. Octagon control and all that shit.

The only good thing about Jones winning this fight is that Stipe will get to finish him.

Miocic murders current JBJ

I bet he'll try not to face Reyes in an immediate rematch claiming there's no need since he won a "unanimous decision".

Stylebender will get it done for us he is the man to do it go up to 205 and take out Jones

Not sure if he will or not but he definitely shouldn’t.
He looked out of shape and slow tonight

Outside of DC, his most impressive victories have been against jacked up 185ers. He's looked mediocre at best v bigger fighters. No wonder he wants to fight Israel so bad.

You worked that out now you dummy?

Said this back in 2011 when Jones first mentioned it

He would get annihilated at HW
he is staying down at LHW where he has the advantages

joe rogan just mentioned stipe retiring on espn, so i dont believe this fight is happening

I bet he'll try not to face Reyes in an immediate rematch claiming there's no need since he won a "unanimous decision".
You need to get hate out of the way because Jones might be anything but he definitely is not afraid of anyone and has never ducked any fighter.

Jones gets knocked out in the 1st but the judges decide to score the fight and select Jon as the winner anyway. Dana wraps the belt around Jon's waist with a shit-eating grin on his face.

Jones will knock out Stipe if it happens.
jones would have been finished in any of those first three rounds if that was stipe instead of dominic reyes

i mean seriously, were here arguing over the legitimacy of his wins over guys like dom reyes and thiago santos. youre not fooling anyone into believing you actually think this guy can beat stipe. thats just a silly assertion at this point.

Jones isn’t going to HW. He’ll tease it to make himself feel like a man, but the reason he uses roids is the reason he’s not fighting Stipe, no balls.

Jones wins by unanimous decision. Octagon control and all that shit.
i sincerely hope youre trolling. at absolute BEST, he just eeked out back to back decisions against dominick god damn reyes and thiago fucking santos. and theres a legitimate argument he lost at least one, if not both of those fights.

he isnt controlling a single thing against stipe and he would be anticlimactically owned standing up in the early rounds.

Stylebender will get it done for us he is the man to do it go up to 205 and take out Jones
I think so too. Jones completely neglects his wrestling for the most part now and if he did it in that fight he would get wrecked.

Back