Jon Jones is no longer relevant

Well, is just about money? They used to count "majors" when talking about Tiger Woods. How about now? JBJ used to be in the MMA GOAT discussion, but not now. That's my point: there is an obvious comparison in their careers.

Jarl

It's over. Stop bringing up his name to try and discredit Cormiers accomplishments. Jon Jones knew his chances were slim against Cormier off PEDS and was willing to take them and get caught instead of losing fair and square to Cormier in the second fight.

We're done with Jones. Seriously. The guy is a disgrace, he is on the same level as War Machine. Cormier just did what JJ never had the balls to do. Cormier is the champ champ and has out shined JJ in every aspect.

The sport has passed by Jon Jones and no one gives a fuck about him anymore. Jon Jones is a piece of shit.

<CanYouSeeMeNow>
Hes relevant until we know the USADA suspension imo. If he can come back before DC retires hes very relevant IMO. Brock fails a drug test, DC vs JJ at HW...booom! Youre opinion is pretty much based on feelings rather than objectivity and facts it seems. Why is a dude not relevant based in actions outside the sport? If the GOAT was a rapist and a murdere that would not discredit hes preformance in hes respective sport imo.

Those are the exact reasons why I root for him.

maycee-barber-with-jon-jones.jpg
Because he preys on underaged girls and loose women?

Jones has issues on top of issues, but Sherdog never gets the benefit of the doubt from me. Jones was hated by some of you the minute you realized a lot of your favs were fucked. Even before he started his wild shit. I hope Jones fights again, win or lose just to make a pile of money. I will never root against him over MMA fans, because I know how most of you really operate, and why you REALLY want guys like Jones to fail.

It's over. Stop bringing up his name to try and discredit Cormiers accomplishments. Jon Jones knew his chances were slim against Cormier off PEDS and was willing to take them and get caught instead of losing fair and square to Cormier in the second fight.

We're done with Jones. Seriously. The guy is a disgrace, he is on the same level as War Machine. Cormier just did what JJ never had the balls to do. Cormier is the champ champ and has out shined JJ in every aspect.

The sport has passed by Jon Jones and no one gives a fuck about him anymore. Jon Jones is a piece of shit.

<CanYouSeeMeNow>

Do you think that Jones cheated?

Back