Jon Jones is no longer relevant

The sport has passed by Jon Jones and no one gives a fuck about him anymore. Jon Jones is a piece of shit.

I doubt you seriously believe that Jones is irrelevant and that the sport has passed him by (he is a huge douche though, I agree).

Jones is only one of a half dozen legit PPV stars, along with Conor, Brock, GSP, Silva, and Ronda...and who among that list is even active or fighting anytime soon?

if DC loses to Brock, you can bet that the UFC will push *hard* for Brock-Jones at HW (sorry, Stipe)

didnt even think of him until I saw your thread title.

DC is yet to actually fight a "clean" Jones so its hard to tell but 1 of the "wins" Jones has over DC is deemed a NC under USADA due to multiple failed drug tests that include Steroids, Turinabol, Clomiphene & Letrozole which unfortunately makes all his MMA accomplishments null and void.

If USADA went after him like they did Lance Armstrong, his MMA record be 0-1-0 with 23 NC and considering how the CSAC hearing went, they most likely will.

Boasting about the PED usage on twitter does not help either.

DC very well could be 2-0 over a "clean" Jones in this USADA era.

If anything since DC beat Miocic, Jones needed the PEDs to fight DC and could never beat DC without the PEDs to the point he was willing to risk his MMA career for the PEDs.

Only the last remaining Jones nutthuggers who live in Cuckistan would defend his PED usage by just saying that everyone else does it.

It's over. Stop bringing up his name to try and discredit Cormiers accomplishments. Jon Jones knew his chances were slim against Cormier off PEDS and was willing to take them and get caught instead of losing fair and square to Cormier in the second fight.

We're done with Jones. Seriously. The guy is a disgrace, he is on the same level as War Machine. Cormier just did what JJ never had the balls to do. Cormier is the champ champ and has out shined JJ in every aspect.

The sport has passed by Jon Jones and no one gives a fuck about him anymore. Jon Jones is a piece of shit.

<CanYouSeeMeNow>
Your post is direct evidence of his relevance.

Look, I get it, the constant cultivation of hatred is ingrained in your culture.

I disagree sadly, I think he is still very relevant.

That's why we need USADA to man up and give him a 4 year suspension ASAP. Then he will become irrelevant.

Obviously Jones is more relevant than all his cry baby bitch haters claim to him be.

At least always relevant will be the great James Earl Jones!

quote-one-of-the-hardest-things-in-life-is-having-words-in-your-heart-that-you-can-t-utter-james-earl-jones-14-95-65.jpg

It's over. Stop bringing up his name to try and discredit Cormiers accomplishments. Jon Jones knew his chances were slim against Cormier off PEDS and was willing to take them and get caught instead of losing fair and square to Cormier in the second fight.

We're done with Jones. Seriously. The guy is a disgrace, he is on the same level as War Machine. Cormier just did what JJ never had the balls to do. Cormier is the champ champ and has out shined JJ in every aspect.

<CanYouSeeMeNow>

<DCrying>
<JonesDXSuckIt>
<JonesLaugh>

He's so irrelevant that there seem to always be more threads about him than any other fighter on the 1st page... including this one

Jones is the only fighter I can think of that has been stripped of a title 3 times.

<CanYouSeeMeNow>
Jon jones, the washed up has been

Jones is kind of like the Tiger Woods of MMA. Early in their careers, there were major accomplishments and GOAT talk...but they both seemed to lose their way. And, neither of them ever seem to get their careers back on track.

Jarl

Jones is kind of like the Tiger Woods of MMA. Early in their careers, there were major accomplishments and GOAT talk...but they both seemed to lose their way. And, neither of them ever seem to get their careers back on track.

Jarl
Tiger never has to win again and has accomplished more and made more money than most golfers ever have, or ever will. What is your point?

Back