Jon Jones is in trouble.

dpfunny

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
People you don't understand who Jon Jones is dealing with great puncher that will spark him and finish him. He also has a similar body like Alexander Gustavson we saw what Alexander did to him. Now. This is another level that does not know how to lose. John is not what he used to be. This is not a wild prediction. This is a skill educated guess. Wait and see.

I hope not! I hate getting in to trouble!

I have not been in to trouble since my primary school teacher gave me a right telling off!

Alexander Gustavand? Isnt He Bellator champ now?

Your thread is in trouble post fight

2/10
The two only due to funny display pic

He ain't salad man. He had his quilt out for the reason

People you don't understand who Jon Jones is dealing with great puncher that will spark him and finish him. He also has a similar body like Alexander Gustavson we saw what Alexander did to him. Now. This is another level that does not know how to lose. John is not what he used to be. This is not a wild prediction. This is a skill educated guess. Wait and see.
Wtf you talking about, Jones will take him down easy and rape him with ground and pound all night

If he stays on the feet I think he loses, but if he has a wrestling heavy style he'll probably win in dominant fashion

"This is a skill educated guess"
stmangab20496_600.jpg

Thread will be bumped big time if you’re wrong, ts.
<LikeReally5>

I just wonder how long it takes Jones to wake up after he gets knocked out? 2 minutes? 5 minutes?

ME about to start.
Im gonna say this now, jon is gonna slowly beat his ass and reyes won't turn it up. He'll be too afraid and jon is just gonna stay ahead. Everyone that's fought jon never goes balls to the wall when they're losing. They just mentally cave.

Back