Jon Jones is a game changer - literally!

Edmond Rousey

Blue Belt
Reaction score
roadto_v1_wlogo_656x369.jpg

The EA Sports UFC video game is in a position to put Jones over the top as a PPV star.

Perhaps he'll never bring in the PPV numbers of yesteryear; perhaps he'll always be more disliked than liked, but nonetheless... this is going to be a HUGE crossover promotion for the UFC in which all playable characters will benefit MOST ESPECIALLY the two fighters on the game cover as well as the UFC brand itself.

BpQj8p8CEAAll0j.jpg

BpQjG6RCIAAMrB9.jpg

Big ups to Marde Liquide and Senzo Tanaka for the shoops!

This game is (IMO) the first legit MMA game and hopefully will appeal to ALL gamers not just MMA hardcores. It's also a going to be a serial game like Madden football, so it will continue to grow & evolve like TUF. Brock brought WWE crossover fans to the UFC; this game will have an even great effect on the gamers of this world.

DAMN! Them some white looking black guys EA?!!?!
DCs body looks like it has been PS on a white dude lol.
Game will be boring as hell because EA knows how to suck originality and enjoyment out of almost everything. That is including their customers.

I won't buy it. And I'm a gamer.

I dont what Jones has to do with this game, other than being on the cover.

I won't buy it. And I'm a gamer.

Interesting. Would you mind telling why? Just curious. I'm NOT a gamer. The last console I owned was Super Nintendo. ;-)

Is it because the game doesn't look good, or a UFC related protest?

I've been having fun playing the demo as Jones and owning Gustafsson.

Interesting. Would you mind telling why? Just curious. I'm NOT a gamer. The last console I owned was Super Nintendo. ;-)

As a gamer I pronably will not buy it, because generally I find EA games to be garbage and I'd prefer to play something I actually enjoy.

SNES was rad, that console cemented me as a gamer for life!

I am not a big fan of fighting games. I also don't like EA. This game would have to get phenomenal reviews for me to try it. But even then I would wait until I could buy it cheap.

thats not cormier on the cover, seriosuly. is it?

I am not a big fan of fighting games. I also don't like EA. This game would have to get phenomenal reviews for me to try it. But even then I would wait until I could buy it cheap.

Dunno man. I got a PS4 that's pretty much just laying around now, because there's not a lot of games out yet. Played through Watch Dogs already and I want to get something new.

I'm thinking that I'll take my Watch Dogs back to Gamestop now that I can still get some okay money from it, and pre-order that UFC stuff. I really liked UFC 3 and the last Fight Night game, and this is supposedly a mix between the two, so why not.

EA sucks though, everyone knows that. Soulless moneyhungry developers.

I don't see how this game will appeal to all gamer's. No game, appeals to all gamer's. Why do you think an MMA game will?

I don't see how this game will appeal to all gamer's. No game, appeals to all gamer's. Why do you think an MMA game will?

Not ALL gamers..as in every single individual.

But, it will crossover to lots of people not previously interested in MMA.

One example - look at Rock Band. Countless people now know songs from Tool and Jane's Addiction, etc. because of that game. Fans previously of Justin Bieber & Big Time Rush were exposed to rock & metal classics that they normally would not hear in their social circles.

Not ALL gamers..as in every single individual.

But, it will crossover to lots of people not previously interested in MMA.

One example - look at Rock Band. Countless people now know songs from Tool and Jane's Addiction, etc. because of that game. Fans previously of Justin Bieber & Big Time Rush were exposed to rock & metal classics that they normally would not hear in their social circles.

Do you work for EA?
The last gg they developed was "The Shadow of the Beast". TWO decades ago.
(i just googled it and the are rehashing it as we speak, another fucking disaster, when will people learn to stop buying their ass trash?)

Fight Night was a solid franchise. Every third or so Madden is good.(Including last years.). I dunno, EA makes a lot of rather shit games but so does every studio that produces a huge amount of games. That being said, I won't be buying it, I don't play games enough anymore to justify buying a Xbox One or PS4 considering how few games there are.

Do you work for EA?
The last gg they developed was "The Shadow of the Beast". TWO decades ago.
(i just googled it and the are rehashing it as we speak, another fucking disaster, when will people learn to stop buying their ass trash?)

Looks like someone's never played Mass Effect.

As a gamer I pronably will not buy it, because generally I find EA games to be garbage and I'd prefer to play something I actually enjoy.

SNES was rad, that console cemented me as a gamer for life!

Ea mma was far better than thqs offering. Ea ufc is even better

Back