Jon Jones' ironic response to Chael Sonnen's failed drug test.

and usually innocent until proven guilty. You guys are getting way ahead of yourselves. Yes I am curious about the results as well and if they can prove he is a cheater I will be the one to light the torches but we are not there yet.

I mentioned this. I remember a time on Sherdog where if you even insinuated stuff like this without proof you'd be sporting double yellows or even banned. Nowadays, at least where Jones is concerned, the insinuations are made Sticky threads here.

I'll be right there with you if it's determined Jones is a PED user but the level of hate for him on a personal level has driven users and Sherdog off the rails.

Hah, the fact that we have to wait for someone else to prove what Jon did is what makes his quote on Chael even funnier! Chael came forward instantly about his entire situation on live television! Who knows what else Jones is hiding! If Jon respects Chael's transparency so much why doesn't he try it out himself!

Instantly? Chael didn't come forward, he put up a smokescreen AFTER his positive test results had come back. This means he had weeks after he was tested to come forward before the test results were released, he had time before the tests were even administered since he said he was using those banned substances for months, then he failed ANOTHER drug test after he was on television getting gullible idiots to eat up the bullshit he was spoonfeeding them.

Instantly? Chael didn't come forward, he put up a smokescreen AFTER his positive test results had come back. This means he had weeks after he was tested to come forward before the test results were released, he had time before the tests were even administered since he said he was using those banned substances for months, then he failed ANOTHER drug test after he was on television getting gullible idiots to eat up the bullshit he was spoonfeeding them.

He came on live television and said he never tried to hide what he took. He said that he thought everyone was aware he was taking it, and that is why he didn't feel the need to notify anyone further. Is this misleading in reality despite the fact that he came forward on live television to say it? Doesn't matter. It is Jon Jones' interpretation of what Chael said that I find to be ironic in light of Jon's current situation. Whether or not Chael was being as honest as Jones thought he was, Jones still claimed to admire his approach. And that is ironic and funny as hell!

Back