Jon Jones interview a ridiculous, hilarious sham (Deadspin article)

Jon is no role model but is a heck of a fighter...very weird interview though

I'd have tons more respect if Jones just said "Fuck you" and hoovered up a line on camera.
But I understand why he has to go through this pantomine.

really doubt Chandler gives a shit seeing as one of his teammates is a murderer and another is Gronk.

His fighting is the only thing that's not fake about this guy. The kid doesn't know how to embrace the evil.

Eye-pokes, fence grabs, suspected ped abuse...seems pretty fake in that regard too, honestly.

Eye-pokes, fence grabs, suspected ped abuse...seems pretty fake in that regard too, honestly.

That's like real PED abuse only completely unsubstantiated by advanced WADA level testing.

4s5s.gif

Waaa Waaaa Jones wont admit to doing coke more than he actually did, in a interview. lol these reporters.

I must be getting old or something.. What in the hell does "I raged with Jon jones" Mean?

Some of the edits were really bad. Made it obvious stuff was being hidden.

Sure, sometimes you edit to hide shit, but don't make it so fucking obvious.

That's like real PED abuse only completely unsubstantiated by advanced WADA level testing.

I think, and I am not sure, that the PED alegations only began after his abnormally low testosterone ratios. Those are still not explained, are they?

Back