Jon Jones intentional cheater or victim?

You said Jones was clean for the most recent Gustafsson fight. He literally failed 3 PED tests BEFORE the fight by USADA and at least one test that we know of AFTER the fight administered by VADA.
You call that clean!?
what did i say thats troll... u trolll

You said Jones was clean for the most recent Gustafssoon fight. JHe literally failed
PED tests BEFORE the fight by USADA and at least one test that we know of AFTER the fight administered by VADA.
You call that clean!?

Joe Rogan said he is clean is joe rogan a troll to? ok He did not fail ANY test... if he did why is jeff novitsky saying the picogram so small it would NOT effect performance and the comparison was like a grain of SAND in a OLYMPIC size swimming pool .... the samle was ANALYZED by top scientists in USA just admit ur man destroyed ur hero gustagsson CLEAN

Jones technical ability on the ground is unparrallell

Joe Rogan and Jeff Novitsky are UFC employees dumbass. Regardless of effect on performance the FACT is banned substances were in Jones system during that fight which means he did NOT fight clean. Now kindly see your way out sir.
Joe Rogan said he is clean is joe rogan a troll to? ok He did not fail ANY test... if he did why is jeff novitsky saying the picogram so small it would NOT effect performance and the comparison was like a grain of sand in a OLYMPIC size swimming pool .... the samle was ANALYZED by top scientists in USA just admit ur man destroyed ur hero gustagsson CLEAN

Jones technical ability on the ground is unparrallell

Joe Rogan and Jeff Novitsky are UFC employees dumbass. Regardless of effect on performance the FACT is banned substances were in Jones system during that fight which means he did NOT fight clean. Now kindly see your way out sir.

Listen ........ this last tie i will explain this to u little mind ...... the contamination has resulted into a PULSING effect which can stay in jon system potentionally..............FOREVER ............... so hold on let me get thos straight,..... so u want a fighter SANCTIONED because of a grain of sand in a swimming POOL that has NO ways of exiting jones BODY .... the minimum this could stay is potentially 9 year....... maybe once again FOREVER ....

Go take an English class kid.

I never said anything about sanctions. YOU made the dubious claim that Jon Jones was clean during the Gustaffson fight. That is a categorically and verifiably false assertion. It is a FACT that Jon Jones fought with a banned substance in his body. This FACT was verified by the UFC,USADA,VADA and Jon Jones himself.
He is NOT a clean fighter.
Regardless of the performance benefits he gained or the punishment or lack thereof. He still was not CLEAN by any definition of the word.
Now, i said kindly see your way out SIR!

Class is over.

Listen ........ this last tie i will explain this to u little mind ...... the contamination has resulted into a PULSING effect which can stay in jon system potentionally..............FOREVER ............... so hold on let me get thos straight,..... so u want a fighter SANCTIONED because of a grain of sand in a swimming POOL that has NO ways of exiting jones BODY .... the minimum this could stay is potentially 9 year....... maybe once again FOREVER ....

Hiding under the cage is not an accident. It's intentional.

Go take an English class kid.

I never said anything about sanctions. YOU made the dubious claim that Jon Jones was clean during the Gustaffson fight. That is a categorically and verifiably false assertion. It is a FACT that Jon Jones fought with a banned substance in his body. This FACT was verified by the UFC,USADA,VADA and Jon Jones himself.
He is NOT a clean fighter.
Regardless of the performance benefits he gained or the punishment or lack thereof. He still was not CLEAN by any definition of the word.
Now, i said kindly see your way out SIR!

Class is over.

then why was Jon Jones able to fight then? if he wasnt clean? u think this all conspiracy huh? u keep sayin he fought with banned substance but fail to say how small ammount with no performnce enhance benefit WHATSOEVER which he already served his time for .... do u know hos small a PICOGRAM is.... ok about as small as YOUR DICK.... ok the man served his time

I wish someone who knows biology or chemistry could explain to me the evidence of UFC and USADA to support their decision that Jones did not take new PEDs since last time he tested positive.
As an ordinary person without a background of biology or chemistry, I, after reading and trying to understand the words of UFC and USADA, tend to summarise their logic as that because there is possibility that Turinabol could hide somewhere in Jones' system for there is study showing that clomiphene could do so and because Jones did not test positive for PEDs other than Turinabol, there is possibility that Jones did not take Turinabol again since last time he tested positive.
Is that their logic in reality?

I wish someone who knows biology or chemistry could explain to me the evidence of UFC and USADA to support their decision that Jones did not take new PEDs since last time he tested positive.
As an ordinary person without a background of biology or chemistry, I, after reading and trying to understand the words of UFC and USADA, tend to summarise their logic as that because there is possibility that Turinabol could hide somewhere in Jones' system for there is study showing that clomiphene could do so and because Jones did not test positive for PEDs other than Turinabol, there is possibility that Jones did not take Turinabol again since last time he tested positive.
Is that their logic in reality?

I was in the same boat as you. BUT I asked my brother and his wife (both PhD in molecular biology with zero interest in MMA, my brother is the head of a cancer research project sponsored by the EU with 5 million€). He laughed when he went over the available information.

Like any true scientists he said
"I would need the full lab data and the exact methods to deliver a verdict of course. But with the information provided you would have to be either very naive or stupid to believe this guy is innocent. Trace amounts of a metabolite pulsing over a year is an utterly ridiculous assumption without having a big set of data that supports that hypothesis. It's IMPOSSIBLE."

I know I'm just a shertard that could've made this up and I obviously won't publish any information about my family. But yeah, I trust those two more then I trust USADA, McLaren, Eichner, Novitsky or the resident sherdog USADA apologist dimspace. It reeks of corruption and nobody would be surprised if some files surfaced in 15 years that provide proof of that corruption.

I was in the same boat as you. BUT I asked my brother and his wife (both PhD in molecular biology with zero interest in MMA, my brother is the head of a cancer research project sponsored by the EU with 5 million€). He laughed when he went over the available information.

Like any true scientists he said
"I would need the full lab data and the exact methods to deliver a verdict of course. But with the information provided you would have to be either very naive or stupid to believe this guy is innocent. Trace amounts of a metabolite pulsing over a year is an utterly ridiculous assumption without having a big set of data that supports that hypothesis. It's IMPOSSIBLE."

I know I'm just a shertard that could've made this up and I obviously won't publish any information about my family. But yeah, I trust those two more then I trust USADA, McLaren, Eichner, Novitsky or the resident sherdog USADA apologist dimspace. It reeks of corruption and nobody would be surprised if some files surfaced in 15 years that provide proof of that corruption.
I understand what you mean.

My background is not in biology or chemistry, so I did not want to make any conclusion too early. But I do have some doubts over the claims of UFC and USADA.

Firstly, although White and Novitsky said that all experts on earth supported their claim, USADA revealed three names of experts whom they consulted. I check up those three names and found that one was working for USADA, one was retired from USADA, and one was working for an affiliate of USADA. They were by no means independent.

Secondly, they have provided no cases in which turinabol metabolites had the so-called "pulsing effect". They just made an analogy and speculation based on a study on clomiphene.

Thirdly, they have not proven that Jones did not micro-dose since last time he tested positive. They simply said that he did not test positive for other PEDs and those who micro-dose normally take something endogenous, which turinabol is obviously not. But that is not competent evidence.

Last, Jones have not provided the tainted supplement.

Look! The spelling and grammar police!

Fair game when people want to start bashing intellect levels. If you call people stupid on the internet while misspelling easy basic words... <Lmaoo>

He is also a victim of a pregnant woman who was in his way when Jones was driving drunk.

Imo he juiced again after dana promised he wouldnt headline another card. I wouldnt put it past dana to double down to save face.

I imagine the highest level gear is undetectable if done right, the russians have been perfecting it for years. They only got found out because sombody ratted iirc and are no doubt still at it.

The trace amounts indicate a foreign substance but not enough in USADA/UFC eyes to condemn.
He has been on substance his whole career imo, his brother also popped and there have been enough jones storys to look and think its a strong possibility.

You measured my dick when you pulled it out?

You are a dense mofo. Ive already explained this twice. Obviously English is not your first language. Have a good day watching your "clean" fighter.
then why was Jon Jones able to fight then? if he wasnt clean? u think this all conspiracy huh? u keep sayin he fought with banned substance but fail to say how small ammount with no performnce enhance benefit WHATSOEVER which he already served his time for .... do u know hos small a PICOGRAM is.... ok about as small as YOUR DICK.... ok the man served his time

A heavily protected cheater. Daddy Dana will never let him be put in danger or called out on his bullshit.

His reduced suspension a year and a half ago came about based on his defense being:

I have no idea how it got there. It’s such a small amount that it doesn’t even make sense as to why I would have taken this.

And now, all this time has passed, he’s still testing positive. The explanation for this is that:

The metabolites for the original (incidentally small) unknowing, unintentional ingestion of this substance is still in his body pulsing it’s way out at the most inconvenient times during the usada tests. There is no evidence of a new ingestion...it’s science. Talk to Novitsky.

Meanwhile, there is no study done showing that these metabolites can hang around for anywhere near this long in a controlled group or individual. They are pretending that they need evidence of a new ingestion in order to prove that it isn’t the same substance pulsing from the original (incidentally small, unknowingly taken, accidental) ingestion. They don’t. The fact that he is still popping for it is proof of this, based on the half life studies done on the metabolite. That’s what their testing guidelines were based on. To assume that Jon Jones body is the control group for a study on the half life of metabolites and that he under no circumstances could re-ingest a substance that he had ‘no idea’ how he ingested in the first place is completely ludicrous.
“Excretion data regarding the m3 metabolite is extremely limited and there is no peer reviewed scientific literature firmly establishing urinary excretion patterns or interindividual variability for the m3 metabolite”.

Back